「The Fourth Villain」48

《Shit shovel officer from ancient times》

Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain

The sandalwood fragrance is gentle, and the interior is quiet.

The attendant fanned his palm, bringing some coolness to the sleepy people on the soft couch. Someone in the corner was carefully arranging the ice basin and replaced it with a basin of cold ice that had just been taken out of the freezer, and the room suddenly felt more comfortable.

The sleeping person's ears moved suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the ice basin, causing the attendant to panic, thinking that he had disturbed the sleeping person, and was about to kneel down to beg for mercy, when he saw that the other person stayed for a while and then closed it again. He closed his eyes and seemed to be asleep again.

Attendant: "???"

Zhou Xiaomiao slept in a drowsy sleep, and felt that a lot of plots suddenly appeared in her head, and she immediately curled her lips aggrieved: I want to sleep QAQ

[System: What to sleep, first wake up and watch the plot, this time the world is a little chaotic, you need to pay attention a lot. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao was helpless, and while closing her eyes, she began to read the plot in her mind.

In the plot, the original owner is a prince named Yu Qingran. Because his mother and concubine died a long time ago, he suffered a lot. He knows the word "keeping a low profile". The younger sister left Beijing directly and went to her own fief.

Later, the eldest prince killed all his brothers and succeeded in ascending the throne. He was ruthless to several brothers, and should be suppressed and dealt with, but there was nothing to do with this younger brother who was wise and did not participate in the battle for the throne.

Moreover, although the original owner had no interest in the throne, he had a deep research on how to save his own life. He took advantage of the chaos of the throne to quickly manage his fief, and summoned countless talented people who were implicated by the chaos of the throne to strengthen his fief.

Even in order to understand the direction of all parties, even if it is far away, he still stretches his hand into the capital, casts a net of countless of his own people, and develops and grows his own power while taking advantage of the chaos, completely establishing his own identity.

When the eldest prince actually ascended the throne, his foundation was unstable and there were a lot of courtiers looking at him. The First Prince is stronger.

The words that Emperor Tiangao is far are true. If the fiefs are well managed, he is an emperor of the earth, and no one is afraid. Even today's sages have to give points.

However, after staying in a high position for a long time, people will want a higher position. In addition, the emperor from a distance has repeatedly come to test and supervise him, trying to control his fief in his hands, which is simply a rebellion against the original owner. Excuse.

Since you are not benevolent, then don't blame me for being unrighteous, and call on all your forces to start preparing for the rebellion. With the ability of the original owner, the person sitting in the high position is indeed not his opponent.

But although the emperor is not a male protagonist and has no protagonist aura, but he does have a noble person, that is, the prime minister who lives with him and keeps him on the throne, that is, the male protagonist of this world - Shen Zhixin.

Moreover, since there is a male protagonist, the male and female protagonists are attracted to each other, so in the end, there will naturally be a female protagonist to help. Since the male protagonist helps the emperor to fight against the villain, it means that the female protagonist must also oppose the villain. But the heroine is the younger sister who was brought out of Beijing by the original owner, Yu Le'an.