Prologue 00

| Welcome to the Demon Slayer Corporations' Headquarters |

*caw* "Fuji Y/N! Your presence is requested by Oyakata-Sama!" *caw*

*whoosh* A light breeze blew, the sound of the leaves on the trees ruffling, as its coolness tickles their skin. Shuffling to their feet, they nod absentmindedly as they readjusted their weapon to their back. Hair as white as snow, fair skin with a pearly white tone, an aura so mysterious yet gentle; those features are what many who first comes across this individual would describes them as. They were tall, their physique were slim but strong. Two identical children stood at the sides of an entrance, a smile masking emotions from surfacing. They bowed in respect to the children, to which the two acknowledged with a nod. Walking to the clearance, they were met with a man whose face was almost covered in purple, his eyes ghostly whiteish, and a woman who sat besides him, supporting him.

Sitting down, they bowed their head, their hair shone brightly against the rays of the sun. "Pardon my lateness, Oyakata-Sama." Their voice soft, a hush whisper, hardly loud enough to hear from 10ft away, but the man heard their voice loud and clear.

"Good morning, my child," he says, a sound so kind and soothing to the ear and core.

"Good morning, Oyakata-Sama."

"How are you fairing today?"

"I am fairing well. How are you fairing today, Oyakata-Sama?"

His eyes narrows softly. "One must move forward at the slight of change."

Their eyes widened at the realization of the mistake they made. They bowed before the figure of authority. "My sincerest apologies for my rudeness, please forgive me, Oyakata-Sama!"

He raises a hand, saying, "Heed no mind."

Hesitatingly, they raised themselves back up. "How may I be of service to you, Oyakata-Sama?"

"I have summoned your presence because a letter has been sent for assistance, my child. Travel to Musutafu, Shizuoka Prefecture, and attend U.A. High School. There recently have been an increase of missing people who disappears at night, only returned the next day in severed limbs."

Their eyes washes over with an unknown emotion at the confirmation. "The work of demons no doubt."

"Protect the citizens there under the alias of a high school student."

"What shall I do if my cover were to be blown?"

"I am sure you can reason with them."

"Very well. Are there anything else I need to be aware of, Oyakata-Sama?"

"Pay Shinobu a visit before departing. A document has been prepared that will allow you passage onto the campus."

"Thank you very kindly. May you fair in prosperity, Oyakata-Sama. Please excuse me," they say as they stood from their position, bowing before excusing themself.

*whoosh* A light breeze blew, the sound of the leaves on the trees ruffling, as its coolness tickles Ubuyashiki Kagaya's skin. As he moves to get up, the woman besides him moves along, supporting his weight.

He looks to where the individual walked off to, with a solemn yet kind look. "You are a wonderful child,
Y/N."

"