Chapter 014

| Welcome to the U.S.J. Attack pt1 |

On your way towards the building named 'U.S.J.', Unforeseen Simulation Joint, where today's class was held, you ran into Iida Tenya who ran past at full speed. An inkling feeling sunk into the pit of your stomach as you run to the U.S.J. You tried pushing and pulling the doors open, but it was jammed shut. Looking around for another entrance, you jumped to the rooftop, unexpectedly seeing the chaos unfolding from above due to the glass. Your classmates were split up to each different sections of the simulation. You noticed Aizawa Shota in the midst was surrounded by several questionable individuals. You wasted no time to question anything, as you punched your hand through the glass roof, the pain numbing your arm. Grabbing your scythe, you broke through.

"Oblivion-Fuji no Kokyū, Shichi no Kata: Fuji Ren Doku Chēn."
(Oblivion-Wisteria Breathing, Seventh Form: Wisteria Lotus Poison Chain)

Your presence had surprised everyone there, making them all startled and now cautious. Some that were caught in the crossfire of your attack, keeled to the ground, gasping for air as the poison immediately kicked into their systems. 'Right to assume they were a threat,' you think to yourself as you scanned your surroundings. These people are dangerous. 'Especially the man in the middle afar.' You swiftly grabbed ahold of Aizawa Shota and moved him to another safer location without making his injuries any worse, successfully avoiding a heavy punch. You narrow your eyes slightly, now seeing a monstrosity in front of you. Thankfully, you knew that it was not a demon.

"What the hell? Who are you?"

"... Someone not of importance," you whispered. "I am merely buying some time."

You ran to the remaining standing attackers, combining both of your scythes.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, San no Kata: Fuji Z Kauntā."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Third Form: Fuji Z Counter)

Zigzagging in between your opponents, subduing any attempt that came your way. You were face to face with the man who you supposedly guessed as the ringleader of this charade, before quickly shuffling backwards, zigzagging once again; but this time, you slashed them, causing the remaining ones to fall. All except the man and the monster.

Or at least, that was what you had believed until a mist-like figure appeared, out of thin air, next to the man. "Shigaraki Tomura." You uncombined your scythes and placed one back, readying yourself for whatever happens next.

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?"

You gripped your scythe. 'Kill?'

"I put Thirteen out of action for now, but there were students that I was unable to disperse... and one of them was able to run away."

Shigaraki Tomura looks back at Kurogiri, disbelief and annoyance was evident in his voice. Your ear twitched at the sound of footsteps approaching. 'Three. They are not one of them, but one of us,' you think to yourself. "Huh?" He sighs and grunts, scratching his neck repeatedly, faster each second. "Kurogiri, you-..! If you weren't a warp gate, I would have crushed you to pieces!"

"... Your neck will bleed if you continue further," you warned.

He stops momentarily before tilting his head. "You must be the newest one. I don't recognize you."

You mimicked Shigaraki Tomura, tilting your head too.

"I did what I could to find anything related to them," says Kurogiri, catching both of your attentions. "But there was no record to be found."

"Huh."

"What do you suggest we should do, Tomura?"

"We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over. Man, it's game over this time. Let's go home. Oh, yeah," he says as he turns to where the three students were. "Before we leave, let's smash some of his pride as the Symbol of Peace!"

However, you were a tad faster than him, as you ran to your classmates.

"Oblivion-Fuji no Kokyū, Go no Kata: Mikadzuki no Sasoriza no mō Fubuki."
(Oblivion-Wisteria Breathing, Fifth Form: Crescent Scorpio Blizzard)

You littered Shigaraki Tomura's body with cuts on his body as you stood protectively in front of your classmates. What you did not expected was for him to be right in front of you. At that moment, you realized something crucial, something vital: this was not a familiar foe you have always faced against, this is a foe you knew nothing about. Before you could even react, the doors to the U.S.J. opens rather forcefully. You felt his hand atop your head but nothing happened. From your peripheral, you say glowing red eyes, meaning Aizawa Shota had activated his Quirk just in time. He saved you from whatever Shigaraki Tomura's Quirk was. You had heavily underestimated your opponent.

You gripped your scythe as you chewed the insides of your mouth. 'It appears I have grown weaker,' you think to yourself in disappointment. 'Just because these humans here are not demons, that does not mean they are not dangerous.' Heavy footsteps echoed throughout the building, indicating that someone has finally arrived. And you had a feeling you know who that said someone was. Taking this opportunity of distraction, you angled your scythe and lunged it at Shigaraki Tomura, with an intent to immobilize, perhaps kill if necessary, him; But he unfortunately fumbles back due to the surprise quick attack. You clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"I've been waiting, Hero. You trash of society," says Shigaraki Tomura.

You tilt your head. 'Trash of society?' All Might came from towards the entrance to the bottom of where you and everyone else were in light speed, rounding up the people that you had either previously poisoned or knocked out someplace else. Your eyes slightly extends. You did not heard him. 'Impressive,' you think. 'But too slow.'

You meekly turn your head to your classmates, saying, "Take Eraser Head with you back to everybody else away from here."

Midoriya Izuku looks up at you, surprised. "B-But what about-?"

"You three are in no condition to help, especially you, Midoriya-San. Leave the rest to us two."

"But what can you do? Kero."

You stood up whilst cracking your neck side to side. "... No comment."

A gust of wind blew past you. One moment, your classmates were behind you, the next, they were besides All Might by the stairs with Aizawa Shota. "Like Fuji-Kun said, go to the entrance! Take Aizawa-Kun. We leave him in your care."

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"It's no good, it's no good," says Shigaraki Tomura as he walks to the hand that was originally propped onto his face. "I-I'm sorry, Father." He places it back on, sighing with relief. "He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as I expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all. That he's getting weaker," he says with an eerie, twisted smile on his face.

 That he's getting weaker," he says with an eerie, twisted smile on his face