Chapter 039

| Welcome to the End of the Fuji Clan pt3 |

You evaded and blocked simultaneously from the shards with the help of your scythes. You angled your hands.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, San no Kata: Fuji Z Kauntā."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Third Form: Wisteria Z Counter)

You suddenly threw your scythes at her before bending backwards to avoid the glass. The staff hit the bark of the tree, then it came and struck at her. You stood back up, now running towards her. You roundhouse kicked the demoness in the face, using this moment to grab your scythes.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, Hachi no Kata: Shi no Asagao."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Eighth Form: Morning Glories of Death)

She felt her body jerk back once again, this time, seven times; even more poison was coursing through her veins. She grits her teeth in anger and annoyance. She have had just about enough toying with you, and you unfortunately realized too late; Throwing her mirror high in the sky, you were now suddenly in the air, with her following after you.

*caw, caw* "Hashibara Inosuke and Tsuyuri Kanao have successfully defeated Uppermoon Two, with the help of Kochou Shinobu! Tomioka Giyuu and Kamado Tanjirou have successfully defeated Uppermoon Three! Tokito Muichirou, Shinazugawa Genya and Sanemi, and Himejima Gyoumei are now engaged in battle with Uppermoon One! I repeat, Hashibara Inosuke and Tsuyuri Kanao have successfully defeated Uppermoon Two, with the help of Kochou Shinobu! Tomioka Giyuu and Kamado Tanjirou have successfully defeated Uppermoon Three! Tokito Muichirou, Shinazugawa Genya and Sanemi, and Himejima Gyoumei are now engaged in battle with Uppermoon One!" *caw*

"Blood Demon Art: Colliding Realities."

<—>

[ Midtown Manhattan, New York; Times Square, 7:30pm ]
It was a normal evening here in America. Nothing was of the ordinary, people were bustling with life and mirth. However, hardly anything could prepare them of what will transpired. A bright and shining light came raining from the skies, gathering the passerby's attention; wondering what was happening. Unexpectedly, out comes a person, who was battered badly, with scythes in hand, fall from the light; they landed on their feet and hastily looked up and shielded themselves from a woman, who wore traditional bloodied clothing, attacking them head on. Fear and worry erupted amongst the crowds, the situation before them all now registered in their minds: a fight is present, and if they do not find someplace away from danger and somewhere safe, they could lose their lives indefinitely.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, Roku no Kata: Gyaku Niwa no Mikadzuki."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Sixth Form: Reverse Crescent Garden)

You spun in place and landed two attacks against her, sending enough velocity to throw her up back into her mirror. 'That mirror,' you think to yourself. 'I reckon it must be dealt with first before I can behead her.' You inwardly groaned in annoyance. 'How troublesome.' Upon clashing against each other, you noticed that whenever it seemed as though you came close to the mirror, she shifts it away. Shaking your head, you leapt into the air and gone through the mirror.

<—>

[ Hong Kong, China; 2:30am ]
As the moon held itself high, and the stars twinkled, the people slept in their humble abodes in tranquility and silence. However, hardly anything could prepare them of what will transpired; A bright and shining light came raining from the skies, causing some to stir awake from their slumber. A woman, who wore traditional bloodied clothing, fell from the light; she landed on her feet and leapt away from her landing from a person, who was battered and carried scythes, attacking them head on.

*boom* "You demoness!" You exclaimed in anger. "I should gouge your eyes out for your impudence!"

"Oh? Humor me then, foolish human!"

"Blood Demon Art: Glowing Fragments."

You swung your scythes, blowing the shards right back at her. "Unlike yourself with my attacks, that will not work on me again!"

"Blood Demon Art: Geode Enclosure."

Your surroundings then becomes crystalized, trapping you in an enclosed area. You see nothing but countless reflections of yourself. You tried breaking out from it but to no avail. The enclosure suddenly rattled around, and you felt yourself being lifted off the ground.

<—>

[ Canberra, Austria; 1:05pm ]
With the sun out and about, the people coming and going to ward off the heat, today was an overall good day. However, hardly anything could prepare them of what will transpired. A bright and shining light came raining from the skies, gathering the passerby's attention; wondering what was happening. Unexpectedly, out comes a giant rock falling from the light; next a woman, who wore traditional bloodied clothing, landing on top of it.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, Shichi no Kata: Fuji Ren Doku Chēn."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Seventh Form: Wisteria Lotus Poison Chain)

You swung your scythes left and right, front and back, up and down, and all around slowly before picking up the pace. The enclosure was breaking and ticking away until it exploded, briefly making the shape of a lotus flower. Fear and worry erupted amongst the crowds, the situation before them all now registered in their minds: a fight is present, and if they do not find someplace away from danger and somewhere safe, they could lose their lives indefinitely.

"Every life you have stolen," you say as you cracked your neck; "I shall repair their sorrows tenfold."

She furrows her brows, her annoyance and anger just about to peak. "As if you can do anything against me, whilst I have damaged you to the point of life or death, you have done nothing. Know your place, Slayer."

"You amuse me so, demon. You speak as though you know of yours, however, on the contrary: it is you who have no knowledge of your place. I know of my place."

She wiggles her fingers, readying herself to strike. "Oh? Pray tell then, whatever is my place in your puny eyes?"

You got into a stance, reading yourself as well. "Your place is to be disappear just like the rest of your peers, whilst mines is to serve justice for those who had been robbed because of you," you say as you charged at her.

"Ha! What farce!" She exclaims as she moves to run up towards you. "Let's see you-!"

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, Ichi no Kata: Fuji no Haru no Rokkakkei."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, First Form: Wisteria Spring Hexagon)

You disappeared from her sights, causing her to stumble back in surprise. She then felt pain inflicted upon her from all angles.

That was the last straw for her. "Quit your useless movements and stay still!"

"Blood Demon Art: Glowing Fragments."

You parried off the shards, moving up towards her mirror. From the corners of your eyes, you see that the glass was slowly but surely breaking. Your guess was due to the constant changes of scenery, the cost was too much; it appeared as though it was the first time in a long time that the demon had used her arts. You were going to use this to your advantages.

Before you went through the mirror, you heard her said something that made your blood boiled crazily. "Why don't you be a good child and let me devour you, like how your sister and those pathetic servants of yours did!?"

 "Why don't you be a good child and let me devour you, like how your sister and those pathetic servants of yours did!?"