Chapter 025

| Welcome to the Attack on Hosu City pt1 |

These past days flew by with ease due to your classmates' training. You did not bothered to attend, even though you had somehow racked up an insane large amounts of requests from Pro-Heroes due to your performances at the Sports Festival. You are not here to mingle, you are here for protection. Gracious as you were to everyone's devoted kindness and respect, you felt it was being misplaced-and it is. At the time of your patrol, the faint smell of burning ashes filled your lungs, causing you to be more alert than you already were. You picked up your pace and headed towards the direction where the ashes becomes stronger and potent. Landing on top of a building, you grabbed out your purple scythe, scanning and observing the area. There seemed to be no signs of demons, for now, which relives you of worries and troubles; but there are tons of Nomu's, causing a frown to form on your face.

If you had gone through so much trouble in not only convincing yourself, but also others that you were merely here under the request to eradicate demons, then why does your body moves to protect these humans from villains? Their business are not your business, just as you to them. You snapped your head towards the building a few feet away from you stood. The League of Villains' Shigaraki Tomura and Kurogiri were there, looming over at the sight of chaos unfolding. Kurogiri must have had felt your intense gaze, he turns to your direction. He gives you a slight bow upon recognition and acknowledgment. You too do the same. You point to them, indirectly asking for permission to come closer. He nods. You leapt into the air and landed over to them effortlessly.

"Good evening, League of Villains' Shigaraki Tomura and Kurogiri." You gained the attention of Shigaraki Tomura, giving him a fright. "How have you two faired since our last encounter?"

"You!"

"We are faring well, Fuji-San," replied Kurogiri. "Thank you for your consideration. How do you do?"

"So and so, thank you very kindly for your consideration also."

"What're you doing here? And moreover, why aren't you even doing anything to them, Kurogiri?!"

"I sense no killing intent from, Fuji-San, unlike before."

You bowed, saying, "Ah yes, that. Allow me to sincerely apologize for my behavior. Do find it in your heart somewhere, someday, to forgive me of my actions."

Shigaraki Tomura laughs mockingly at you, but you heeded no mind. "What the hell? Why the heck are you apologizing?"

"Then we must apologize for our behavior as well."

"Hah? Are you two brain dead or something? No seriously."

You straightened your posture. "Then both parties are forgiven."

"Uhh no-?"

"Us to you, Fuji-San."

Shigaraki Tomura then looks to you, this time, dead straight in your eyes. His eyes were ruby red and small. It reminded you of a cat. "Aren't you gonna cut us down, hero? What're you waiting for? An invitation?"

You shake your head. "I will do no such thing as I am not a hero. Matters such as this are of unimportance to me. That said, I wish to understand your points of view."

He tilts his head. "Someone who's in the face of danger, thinks villains and their schemes aren't important, but still wants to understand them? You're weird."

"We shall answer the best to our capabilities," replied Kurogiri. "If you answer ours."

"A reasonable exchange, I humbly accept," you say. "By becoming society's definition of 'evil', what is the goal you wish to achieve? How will it be realized?"

"This world," starts Shigaraki Tomura; "this society of ours is filled with disgusting hero-like scums, those at the top that does nothing whilst those at the bottom suffers. We want to remove the source of the problem, heroes, and create a newer world; a world where we, the League of Villains, be at the top and rule this world with an iron fist."

"Is it to avenge the wrongdoings that had been placed upon you since birth?"

"That is certainly one way to look at it," Kurogiri says.

You now understood their logic and reasonings behind their claim. Sure, people would deem their ideals and devotion to be unjust, but not everywhere will have gray areas; there but only exists black and white. "They say for unity to be formed, chaos must be ensued," you say.

"Haha, you get it, don't you?" Asks Shigaraki Tomura.

"I commend you of your tremendous courage and efforts for change."

"Say, wanna join us?"

You bowed your head slightly. "I unfortunately must decline your offer. I mean no ill will, but I cannot shake your hand."

"Pray tell, Fuji-San."

"No comment."

"Then perhaps, do say, what did you wished to conclude with our answer?" Asks Kurogiri.

You shake your head. "I simply wished to know."

Before they could reply or ask, they were interrupted.

*caw, caw* "Fuji Y/N! There is a demon nearby Hosu City! A demon has appeared where a Pro-Hero, the Hero Killer: Stain, Midoriya Izuku, Todoroki Shoto and Iida Tenya currently are!" *caw*

You jumped down from the rooftop, leaving behind Shigaraki Tomura and Kurogiri, both equally confused and beyond interested. You heard the sounds of struggle and confusion accompanied with fear in the distance. You leapt off from another building, entering the dark long alleyway, as you swiftly switched scythes.

"Harmony-Fuji no Kokyū, Roku no Kata: Gyaku Niwa no Mikadzuki."
(Harmony-Wisteria Breathing, Sixth Form: Reverse Garden Crescent)

You jumped from wall to wall, as though you were dancing; then as you land in between the demon and the others, you twirled in place and strike twice at the body. Your unexpected appearance and attack caused the demon to stumble backwards slightly.

"Fuji-San?!" Exclaims Midoriya Izuku.

"Fuji-San, what're you doing here?" Asks Todoroki Shoto.

"No... Why're you now here too?!" Asks Iida Tenya, the look of distraught and guilt clearly written on his face.

"... I shall explain my appearances another time. I ask of you all, including the Hero Killer: Stain, to step back and leave this monster to me. This was not a suggestion nor request but a demand."

"Look, listen, kid. I don't know who you are or whatever, but you cannot fight that person on your own." You held back the urge to forcefully chuckle at the Pro-Hero's saying. 'Person? Perhaps they were in a previous life, but this is now.' "Besides, you don't even have your license to even do that type of of thing!"

You heard complaints and grunts of stubbornness as the people behind you were shuffling.

"A Hashira? What's a Hashira doing all the way out here in these parts?"