Chapter 015

| Welcome to the U.S.J. Attack pt2 |

Shigaraki Tomura sent the monster, now known a 'Nomu', to All Might. You decided to focus your attention on the fight between the two, observing as to when to intervene. You noticed that the Nomu's legs and back were unguarded. This struck an idea as you swiftly switched scythes.

"Harmony-Fuji no Kokyū, Ni no Kata: Ōbāheddorōtasudansu."
(Harmony-Wisteria Breathing, Second Form: Overhead Lotus Dance)

You skidded down and slashed at its legs, then back flipped. You ran this way and that way, allowing All Might to attack the Nomu. Leaping back behind the Nomu, you struck at its back before splitting your legs, making you drop down when you saw it trying to swing its arm back at you. You got up and back flipped behind All Might as he attacks the Nomu once again. You blocked out the things Shigaraki Tomura was informing you about the Nomu, as you felt the information was for All Might and not you. 'Though the element of surprise is completely within my grasp, this thing may catch me,' you think to yourself. Your jaw hardens at the thought. You now know for certain that you were losing your touch, and that in itself is not good. You jumped and did a roundhouse kick to its head before trying to behead it, but the Nomu grabbed your arm and flung you away; luckily, All Might was there to grab ahold of you. You decided to change tactics as you then lunged at Shigaraki Tomura with your scythe and continuously swung at him as he jumps back, trying to get away from you.

"If it's true, then it's easier for me!"

"Hey, hey...," he says as he blocks the gusts of wind that All Might made when he slammed the Nomu to the ground headfirst.

Or so he did. 'Shit!' You quickly switched scythes as you ran to your teacher.

"Oblivion-Fuji no Kokyū, Kyu no Kata: Airisusutōmu o Fuku."
(Oblivion-Wisteria Breathing, Ninth Form: Blowing Iris Storm)

Suddenly, everyone that was around you were clouded with flower petals twirling at a ridiculously high rate. Splatters of blood gushing out and landing on the ground was only heard. Once the storm seemed to have vanished, instead of All Might that was in the Nomu's clutches, he was ten feet away, as you were now in his place, blood trickling out from your mouth.

Shigaraki Tomura scratches his neck, slowly. "You are seriously starting to get on my nerves, and I don't even know who you are."

Your ear twitches, hearing the sounds of incoming footsteps and an explosion. You looked up and saw Bakugou Katsuki blowing Kurogiri out of the way, to which you quickly swung your scythe at the Nomu's hands, letting you go. Ice erupted from the floor, seizing the Nomu in place. You backflipped towards All Might all while steadying your breathing as to not make the wound any worse, still allowing you to participate in battle.

Kirishima Eijirou tries to attack Shigaraki Tomura but fails, saying, "Damn it! I didn't get to show off!"

"Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!"

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you," says Todoroki Shoto.

Shigaraki Tomura scratched his neck at the predicament. "Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overcome."

"You careless bastard," Bakugou Katsuki says as he turns to Kurogiri. "You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? Back then, if you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said "that's dangerous."" Kurogiri tries to move but Bakugou Katsuki unleashes tiny explosions, threatening him. "Don't move! If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up!"

"His behavior isn't very hero-like...," Kirishima Ejirou says meekly.

You stood besides Kirishima Eijurou, swatting away the blood from your scythe. "Hero-like or not, Kurogiri is someone dangerous, therefore we must hold him down no matter what method."

"I mean, yeah, but-!"

"But nothing. Once someone gets hurt because of your pity, it will not bring back the dead."

Midoriya Izuku looks at you to your wounds. "Is it okay for you to be moving around like that, Fuji-San?"

"Nothing I cannot handle."

"In addition to capturing them," starts Shigaraki Tomura; "they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad." He turns to the Nomu, commanding, "Nomu."

And just like that, it sinks down deeper into the black mist and returns back to its original state, healing itself after breaking off the ice. You narrowed your brows at the sight.

"Even though his body's broken, he's still moving?!"

"Get back, everyone!" All Might stands up, questioning, "His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?"

"I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sandbag. First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu."

"Harmony-Fuji no Kokyū, Roku no Kata: Gyaku Niwa no Mikadzuki."
(Harmony-Wisteria Breathing, Sixth Form: Reverse Garden Crescent)

"Kacchan-! Huh? How are you over here? You were just over there?"

"Whoa! You dodged that Bakugou? That's amazing!"

Katsuki Bakugou slightly shook his head. "The hell are you talking about? I didn't do shit."

All Might looks around for you, only to find out that you were not around. Fear sat in the pit of his stomach when the realization hit him like a sack of bricks. "Fuji-Kun!"

Shigaraki Tomura laughs aloud, thoroughly impressed that not only were you deeply injured, not to mention far from the blonde kid, yet you managed to get him out of the way and damaged the Nomu while blocking the blow. "Look at that, All Might. A student is doing your work for you. That deserves a round of applauses, no?"

"Have you no restraints?! That is a child!"

"Why show a child restraint when their eyes are filled with determination to kill?" Kurogiri stands behind his master, now covering his exposed neck. "You heroes speak of saving people by any means, but do you have the conviction to kill to save said people? If anything, this child shows more heroism than any Pro-Heroes here."

'So that is their aim,' you think to yourself. 'That was what he meant by "trash of society".' Gripping your scythe, you began attacking the Nomu, pushing it back. That gave you enough time for you to grab out your other scythe and combined them together.

"Symphony-Fuji no Kokyū, Ju no Kata: Ibara Fuji."
(Symphony-Wisteria Breathing, Tenth Form: Thorny Wisteria)

" (Symphony-Wisteria Breathing, Tenth Form: Thorny Wisteria)