Chapter 027

| Welcome to the Change |

You placed down your brush and started stretching your arms back, finally finishing your letter after much contemplation. Your ear twitches at the sound of someone slowly stirring awake from their sleep. You stood up from your seat and walked over towards one of the beds, seeing Todoroki Shoto's eyes fluttering open. You let his eyes adjust to the bright lighting, taking in the surroundings.

You brought your hand to his forehead, then using your other hand to your own, feeling and comparing you and his temperatures. "Good evening, Todoroki-San. You are in a hospital, you and the others are safe. Please, do try and not make subtle movements; you might reopen that wound of yours," you informed as you walked over to the telephone, dialing the number to call for a nurse.

A little before you say your goodbyes and thank you's to the front desk lady, you heard Midoriya Izuku stirring awake too. You also informed her that he too was awakened.

"What happened?" Asks Midoriya Izuku.

Turning around, you say, "You three fell unconscious after the Hero Killer: Stain went unconscious. Paramedics quickly ushered you all to the nearest hospital, where we are now. No need to worry, Iida Tenya's injuries are not severe nor life threatening, so as the Pro-Hero." You moved towards the door and opened it for the nurse to come in. Going back to your seat, you say, "Your questions will be answered soon enough, for now, rest up."

~•~

*knock, knock* You stand and opened the door, revealing a life sized dog, an officer of some sorts, Aizawa Shota and Gran Torino. Two days have passed since your two classmates awoke, and the hospital changed their rooms to where Iida Tenya was resting. Fortunately, his condition was not any real danger, however, there may be a possibility that his legs cannot work no more. You made your way towards the table and rolled the piece of paper. *tap, tap* You opened the window and let Violet inside.

"Oh? Isn't that Violet-Chan?" Ask Midoriya Izuku.

You nod.

*caw, caw* "Fuji Y/N! A message! Uzui Tengen, Kamado Tanjiro and Nezuko, Hashibara Inosuke and Agatsuma Zenistu have defeated Uppermoon Sixes; just moments ago at the Red Light District! Due to missing an eye and arm, the Sound Pillar of the Demon Slayers Corporations', Uzui Tengen will effectively be relieved of his duties as of today!" *caw*

There were sounds of surprise and confusion due to not only a bird unexpectedly talking, but also the relayed information; yet you heeded no mind to your surroundings, as you dropped to your knees at the message as though there was no strength left in your legs. Before anyone could ask or do anything, Aizawa Shota puts a finger to his mouth, silencing and stopping everyone; he knew this was a monumental moment that ultimately decided you and your comrades' future. You clutched your haori, relief and satisfaction overflowing you. Uzui Tengen never ceases to surprise you; you believed that if anyone were to encounter an Uppermoon and come back victorious, he was most definitely one of the few that came into mind. After centuries of hardships and deaths, a goal that seemed so near but of reach, this blessed day was the turning point for the future of mankind.

"Kami-Sama, thank you very kindly for answering our prayers and calls," you whispered aloud. "Thank you very kindly for shining your light and wisdom upon us."

You slowly got to your feet and tied the paper onto Violet. You stroke her feathers affectionately before guiding her towards the window, watching her spread her wings and soar into the night sky. This golden opportunity that Uzui Tengen has gotten and made, you and your fellow colleagues will not let it go to waste.

 This golden opportunity that Uzui Tengen has gotten and made, you and your fellow colleagues will not let it go to waste