Side Story 01

| Welcome to the Regular Day in Class 1A |

When one first walks into the first year hero course's classroom, Class 1A, often one will indefinitely always see Fuji Y/N there sitting in their designated desk studying. What time do they come to school and get into the classroom? Not a soul knows, not even the class's home room teacher, Aizawa Shota (Pro-Hero: Eraserhead) knows. Slowly but surely, as time passes, students of Class 1A will trickle in, then comes in their teacher at last.

The first fifteen minutes are either to debrief about the day or make announcements for upcoming events. Afterwards, English takes place first, teaching the students how to read, write, speak and comprehend the language that lasts for an hour. Then a ten minute break until Mathematics starts second, teaching... well, maths (numbers and numerous equations). Another break, signifying Modern Literature will begin thirdly, teaching students essentially the same as in English class, but now in Japanese. Luckily, lunch rolls around just in time for the students' sanities. And once the bell rings, Modern Hero Art History comes next, teaching the students their society's past, the knowledge of Quirks and the ins-and-outs of heroes. Last but not least (after the break, of course), Heroics and Rescue Training, teaching students tactical skills and allow them to hone their abilities.

Normally, this is what a day in Class 1A is like. Sometimes though, there are times where it is not like this. But that will be told another day, another time.

 But that will be told another day, another time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.