Side Story 07

| Welcome to the Shopping pt1 |

You tilt your head slightly. "Iguro-Sama and Rengouku-Sama are out on a mission together? And you could not find Kochou-Sama anywhere either?"

Kanroji Mitsuri nods. "Uh huh! Usually I'd go with either of them and buy food and stuff, but they're not here and-!"

You held your hand up. Out of everyone, why did it had to be you? You most certainly were not going to turn her down, that would be quite rude of you. You gripped the ends of your haori with your other hand. "... Where is our first stop?"

"Eh?"

"Where would you like to venture off to first?"

"O-Oh! Really? You wouldn't.. think I'm too much or anything?"

You shake your head. You gaze into her eyes, seeing doubt clouding her mind. "Not at all, Kanroji-Sama. If anything, I am eternally grateful towards you for your continuous kindness."

"Ah! Kawaii!" She grabs your hand and leads you both out of your estate. "We're going to have so much fun!"

You smiled softly. ".. I look forward to it."

~•~

From afar, three figures stood atop the trees, gazing down upon you and Kanroji Mitsuri. One in satisfaction, one in envy and one in joy.

"You made me make Kanroji sad."

"Haha! Relax, my slithering friend! It's just for one day! Besides, Fuji-Shonen only knows Kochou and I! It's best for them to get to know the others too!"

"You made Kanroji sad."

"Ara, ara. No worries! We'll make it up to her later!"

 No worries! We'll make it up to her later!"