Side Story 05

| Welcome to the Fans |

With Shinazugawa Sanemi, your way towards the way home proved troublesome than either of you had imagined.

"Eek! It's those two swords people!"

"O. M. G., where?!"

"Wow! They're both cooler in person! The camera doesn't do them justice!"

"Oh he's so hot!"

"But scary looking, not to mention rude. Did you even heard what he said to them?"

"Yeah, yeah. But I can change him."

"Okay but like, have you seen them? They're so amazing!"

"I know right! They're so dreamy~!"

"Can I have your autographs?!"

"Nuh-uh! I saw them first, so I go first!"

"Uhh no, I am!"

You swiftly grabbed his hand and ran away from the crowd.

"Hey! They're getting away!"

"After them!"

You hand signaled to Shinazugawa Sanemi the plan before you both took action. Upon entering a one way street, you two then split up, dividing the mob. You leapt up and swung from street lamps to street lamps, until you hoisted yourself up onto a rooftop, successfully evading the crowd.

Your ear twitches at the sound of someone landing behind you, albeit it was faint. "Fucking lunatics," says Shinazugawa Sanemi exasperatedly. "What the fuck was that anyways?"

"Your guesses are as good as mines. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, Shinazugawa-Sama. Had I expected this and somehow came prepared, we would not be in this position. We could have already been at the station."

He looks to you, a faraway look in his eyes. "What're you saying sorry for?"

"I.. am not sure. Perhaps I feel as though I owed you one."

"Well don't. Stop, it's creepy."

"Apol-." You felt his glare on your back. You cleared your throat. "Let us be on our way."

"Fucking finally. I hate this place."