Hashira View

Fuji Y/N views the other Hashiras as follows (this information will be updated as the story progresses):
• 'The tone in their voice was real yet fake at the same time.' - Insect Hashira, Kochou Shinobu (Act I)

• 'He was so kind and gentle that it almost brought you to tears, it brought so much overflowing warmth in you.' - Flame Hashira, Rengouku Kyoujurou (Act II)

• 'Behind his brashness and rude remarks, he only means the best, even if his ways of showing his care is strange, misunderstood, and not well liked.' - Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi (Act II)

• 'Uzui Tengen never ceases to surprise you; you believed that if anyone were to encounter an Uppermoon and come back victorious, he was most definitely one of the few that came into mind.' - Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen (Act II)

• 'It felt as though an imaginary weight had been lifted from your chest. He always had a way with words, the delivery and the impact is inspirational to you.' - Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyoumei (Act III)

• 'She engulfs you into a hug. Her hugs always calmed your nerves.' - Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri (Act III)

• 'Ever since you all had come back from the battle in the Swordsmith Village, Tokito Muichirou became more livelier. It was subtle, but it was there.' - Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichirou (Act III)

• 'He had your respect, no doubt, but his taunts are far worse than your brash, white haired comrade.'
- Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai (Act III)

• 'Your eyes softens at his words. As much as he had inspires you, it seems as though you inspire him too.'
- Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu (Act III)