Chapter 07

| Welcome to the Test of Capability pt1 |

Despite the classroom being overbearingly loud and rambunctious, your ear twitched at the sound of a pair of footsteps coming nearby. And fast, too. You straightened your posture.

"I am coming through the door!" Toshinori Yagi comes through the door, his overly wide smile plastered on his face. "Like a normal person!"

"It's All Might!"

You think to yourself, 'He must be an infamous person if everyone here is in awe of him. Not to mention respect him.'

Your teacher comes in and gave the students a hard look, ceasing their excitement. "As you've heard, All Might is a teacher here in UA. For the rest of today, you'll be taking his class. That's all," Aizawa Shota says as he grabs out a yellow bag and shuffled himself inside, before dozing off.

"That's right! As your teacher said, I'll be conducting today's class! I teach Hero Basic Training, a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. As you all know, this is a hero school. Therefore in order to harness your Quirks and assess knowledge and strategies, you must know where you're at in order to improve." Toshinori Yagi takes a chalk and writes the words that had mostly everyone bouncing in their seats with anticipation: Combat Training. You heard a faint sound of something opening. You look to your left, seeing parts of the wall extending outwards, revealing briefcases with numbers on them. "To be a hero, you've gotta look the part, right? Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started. So, grab your briefcases and get changing! Once you're done, we'll begin today's exercise in Ground Beta!"

You sat back, waiting for the students to get theirs before grabbing your own.

~

You stood besides Toshinori Yagi, as the both of you waited for the students to arrive. The sound of footsteps approaching from the dark hallway made his already big smile become bigger. "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware. From now on, you are heroes!" You look at each one of them, committing their appearances into your mind. "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin?"

A student raised their hand, you immediately recognized the student as the boy who wore glasses. "Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead by two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals; In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

A girl in green tilts her head to the side. "Without basic training? Can we beat them?"

A girl with rosy cheeks looked concerned. "Will the punishment be expulsion like Mr. Aizawa?"

The boy speaks up again. "How shall we be split up?"

"I'll answer all your questions! Now listen here! The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that." You think to yourself, 'I suppose humans here have others and themselves to worry about than we do back home.' "The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time whilst trying to catch the heroes, via vise-versa." Toshinori Yagi grabs out a box, saying, "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"They're being decided so haphazardly?" Midoriya Izuku turns to his classmate and explained the reasoning of the decision. "I see." His classmates bows to their teacher. "Please excuse my rudeness!"

"It's fine. Let's do this quickly!"

 Let's do this quickly!"