Side Story 02

| Welcome to the Kidnapping |

"Had I known you meant as of this moment, I would have left a note for Aizawa-Sensei," you said aloud, gazing upon crimson, crazed eyes.

Shigaraki Tomura points at you, saying, "Don't care. Now tell us about you: what you do, who you are and why couldn't we find any information on you? And especially that person from the Sports Festival."

Your eyes narrows slightly. "I do not seem to understand how any of those information will benefit you nor your organization."

"It matters because-!"

"Shigaraki Tomura," interrupts Kurogiri; "Allow me to try."

"Tch. Fine, since it looks they're more inclined to listen to you better than me or anyone else here," Shigaraki Tomura says, scratching his neck slightly.

You look up to the man who would question you with a nod, acknowledging him, saying, "Greetings, Kurogiri-San. How are you fairing thus far?"

"Ain't no fucking way."

"Looks like what Tomura-Kun said was true~. They really do listen to Kurogiri."

You turn to the blonde teenager, taking note at how unhinged she appears to be. "So long as you speak and treat me fairly and respectfully, even if somewhat, I too shall treat you the same."

"Greetings to you too as well, Fuji Y/N. I am quite well. And you?"

"Quite well myself," you replied, turning your attention back to him. "Perhaps you could shed light upon the situation." You glared, saying, "Best choose carefully lest you want my comrades and I as your enemies."

"We merely wish to know more of you. After all, we are in a temporary partnership, no? You know a lot about us, yet we're left in the dark about you. Any information you wish to give us will do."

Your eyes softens, silently pondering. It is true you and the League of Villains were in a partnership, albeit temporary just as Kurogiri says. You had done extensive background research on your own about them. You decided not to give any help in that regard to the Pro-Heroes, you were not one to pick sides; especially if you are an outsider to the situation. "Very well. I suppose I had overlooked that factor, my sincerest apologies. I shall entertain your... request, but do allow me to leave a message to my teacher. He is overseeing my existence whilst my stay here." Kurogiri nods, warping a portal back to your bedroom. You went through and did just that. Afterwards, you came back, the portal closing behind you. You faintly heard the sounds of cars, so you gathered that you were still somewhere within the city. You sat down on the stool and turned to the group of dangerous individuals, saying, "Ask to your heart's content, but know this: I have the right to answer or decline."

"Of course. Thank you for your time, Fuji Y/N."

You nod, saying, "The pleasure is all mines. For formality sake, allow me to reintroduce myself: I am Fuji Y/N, it is an honor to make your acquaintances, League of Villains."

"Please, the pleasure is all ours." He turns to Shigaraki Tomura, saying, "It is done."

The white haired male walks up to you, staring you down, asking, "Who are you, really? There aren't any records of you in any databases that I've looked through. I even had to go through other countries' databases, but I've found nothing."

"I am not from here."

"No shit. Stop beating around the bushes."

"Someone who you shall not concern yourself with."

"Tch. Fine then, don't answer my question."

"Oh, oh! Me next, me next!" Exclaims the blonde girl. She sits next to you, a crazed smile plastered on her face. "I'm Toga Himiko! I've got two questions! Why does the back of your shirt says 'Destroy'? And can I have some of your blood?!"

You blink. "It is merely a design choice, albeit it does somewhat serves a purpose to those within my organization. As for your second question, uhh.. you may later."

Toga Himiko gasps in excitement and surprise. "Really?!"

"I fail to see the problem, though you shall end up dissatisfied with the result."

"Yay!"

"Thanks for pointing it out, kid." You looked up to see turquoise eyes, it was sharp. You sat upright. This man reminded you of someone, or should you say: somebodies. "That leads to my question: what's your Quirk?"

"I do not possess one."

"Ha?!" Exclaims Shigaraki Tomura. "You're lying!"

You shake your head. "I am not. And to prove myself," you say, turning to Toga Himiko. "I retract my statement, you may draw yourself some blood. However, only a small amount.. [else trouble shall come uninvited]." You saw that the black haired male raised his brow at your subtle whisper, but you paid no mind.

"Okay!" She then grabs out a syringe from her pocket. Pricking you with it, blood fills it. Afterwards, Toga Himiko opens it up and pours the liquid into her mouth. "Delicious~! Wait here!" Standing up, she heads towards the hallway.

You turned back, saying, "Whilst we wait, shall we continue? Or do you wish to wait for Toga-San?"

"We wait. I wanna see this farce," says Shigaraki Tomura.

You twitched in your seat, taken aback by seeing another you. Quirks were a one of a kind-no matter if it was good or bad, helpful or unhelpful-it is quite the sight. Toga Himiko tried everything she could to if somehow show you had lied, but her and everyone else quickly finds out that it was not the case. You even let her used your scythes.

"What the hell?"

"I'll say."

"They're Quirkless! No they're not!"

You tilt your head, asking, "Does this demonstration proves my innocence?"

"Not quite, kid." You turned to the black haired male. "You don't have a Quirk, but can go toe-to-toe with someone who does have a Quirk? Something's not adding up."

"Pardon me, but your name is?"

"Dabi."

"Thank you very kindly. I merely used a technique that allows me to perform well against dangers."

"Spinner, you may call me. Is that why your breathing looks irregular? Tomura had Kurogiri and I to rewatch your fights repeatedly."

You looked to the man in a top hat. 'He is sharper than I gave him credit for,' you think to yourself. "Precisely," you say. You look to the clock on the wall, noticing the time. "Unfortunately, my humble hosts, I am afraid that our questionnaire is closing to an end. I wrote on the note saying that I shall return before dinner, at seven o'clock."

"Awe~, but I had more questions to ask you," says Toga Himiko dejectedly.

"I'm sure this won't be our last time seeing them, Toga-Chan! Good riddance!"

"Really?!"

You nod in confirmation. "Your boss appears dissatisfied with today's results. No matter, as per what Twice-San had said."

"Told you! Which one?"