Chapter 010

| Welcome to the Class Election |

"Good work on yesterday's combat training," Aizawa Shota says after the school bell rang. "I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."

"And Midoriya," he says as he looks to a paper. "You settled it by breaking your arms again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

Aizawa Shota then looks to the class, saying, "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you-." You covered your ears in preparation, already aware of what he will address. After all, you saw a brief lesson plan for today beforehand. However, anxious and fearful thoughts circled through your classmates', the thought of having yet another 'special' test. "-decide on a class representative."

Shouts of students wanting the roles of class representatives echoed in the classroom.

"Silence please!" You uncovered your ears, appreciative of Iida Tenya. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others! It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it! It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you! If we want to use a democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one!"

You tuned out for the rest of class, silently agreeing with what he had said. You tore out two pieces of paper from your notebook and wrote down two names: one for President and one for assumingely Vice-President. You slipped past everyone and placed in your votes before sitting back down. Everyone's votes were in, and surprisingly to you, Midoriya Izuku was chosen as the President and Yaoyorozu Momo as Vice-President. 'Admittedly, he has the aura of a leader, a leader that people will follow because of his likeliness, but he is not an effective one.' You look to the window, planning to gaze at the leaves rustling in the wind, when you saw a familiar crow circling around a building. You walked up to Aizawa Shota, unknowingly stirring a few of your classmates' gazes. Some of them wanted to ask about your well-being when you first walked into class that morning, upon noticing the bandages and bruises on you. Kneeling down, you tapped on his head. Opening his eyes, you pointed towards the door and signed a bird. He nodded as he got up to teach class again. You stood up, bowing, before excusing yourself, now grabbing everyone's attention to you.

~

*caw* "Fuji Y/N! Oyakata-Sama has requested your presence!" *caw*

You nod, then looked to Principal Nezu. He smiles, saying, "Safe travels!"

You bowed, excusing yourself. *ring, ring* Sirens were blaring in your ears, making you covering them haphazardly. It caught you off guard. You silently cursed inwardly, scolding yourself at your lack of attention. You peered out the window, noticing a crowd of people trying to get onto the campus but stopped because of the heroes. You wanted to help out, but you were under the alias of a high school student. You are a vigilante in the night, secretly helping out society thrive in the day; and a student in the day, training to become the next big Pro-Hero. Huffing a sigh, you decided to tread back to home. You bitterly laughed to yourself. Could it truly be considered as your home when you had never once felt at home?

 Could it truly be considered as your home when you had never once felt at home?