Chapter 043

| Welcome to the Final Battle pt1 |

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, San no Kata: Fuji Z Kauntā."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Third Form: Wisteria Z Counter)

The unexpected attack threw everyone on the battlefield off guard. Including Kibutsuji Muzan as he leapt away but did not came out unscathed, his arm and leg were cut off (they both unfortunately healed, although painstakingly longer than he liked).

Shinazugawa Sanemi laughs aloud, shocked but relief washes over him like a tidal wave. "HAHA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY WERE ALIVE!"

"WAAH, FUJI-SAN! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE!" Exclaims Kanroji Mitsuri excitedly.

"What difference does another Hashira make? Your untimely deaths are inevitable."

"YA WANNA KNOW?! WELL I'M GLAD YOU FUCKING ASKED, BASTARD!" Shinazugawa Sanemi exclaims as he ran to the Demon King, throwing his sword back towards you. "OI FUJI! LET'S PUT THAT TRAINING OF YOURS TO THE TEST!"

Every part in and of your body hurts and aches. And yet, you paid no heed, as 'the show' must go on. You angled your scythes before throwing it over towards your comrade, then catching his katana midair as you jumped towards it. You noticed your scythes appeared a bit differently, its glow was not that of black, rather bright red instead.

"How courteous of you to offer yourself first before the others," says Kibutsuji Muzan as he extends his arm out towards Shinazugawa Sanemi.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, Roku no Kata: Gyaku Niwa no Mikadzuki."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Sixth Form: Reverse Garden Crescent)

It looked unnatural to the side parties to see the Wind Hashira dance. Dance. Yes, dance. And yet he did, and had done well as he evaded the oncoming attack and landed two strikes on the demon. Kibutsuji Muzan's eyes widens in surprise... and in fear. To his knowledge, only those from the Fuji clan could wield wisterias properly without poisoning themselves; but here was the abnormality, right in front of him. He looked towards the other slayers. If this human could do so, then so can the others.

"How imprudent. Just where has your undivided attention gone to, for you to lose sight of what is happening before you?" You ask before swinging down the katana.

"Kaze no Kokyū, Shi no Kata: Shōjō Sajinran."
(Wind Breathing, Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm)

You were no longer in the air, but instead, right below Kibutsuji Muzan. When did you get there? Green wind currents were emitted from the blade, and you struck at his waist, cutting through before rolling back. He looked different-evolved even. You grimaced. That cannot be deemed good.

"Symphonic-Fuji no Kokyū, Ju no Kata: Ibara Fuji."
(Symphonic-Wisteria Breathing, Tenth Form: Thorny Wisteria)

Shinazugawa Sanemi circled around and jumped, appearing in front of the demon, then dropping himself downwards to swing the scythes at the neck. Kibutsuji Muzan's arm struck at him, sending him flying back but Iguro Obanai caught him. The technique execution was shaky but nonetheless, still overpowering to leave the Demon King trembling slightly. His neck felt prickly and itchy, and rightfully so as he coughed out blood and purple petals. In his mind, he can hear the bastardly woman that he had killed two hours ago. Tamayo, a demon that slipped from his control, like Kamado Nezuko. Alongside with the poison from the Breathe of Wisteria, there was another version of wisteria poison coursing through his veins.

Gritting his teeth, Kibutsuji Muzan angrily yells out, "Why don't you Slayers ever give up?!"

"Kaze no Kokyū, San no Kata: Seiran Fūju."
(Wind Breathing, Third Breathing: Clean Storm Wind Tree)