Epilogue 049

| Welcome to the Next Life |

"You are ruining this family!"

"No I'm not! You are! And I'm taking the kids with me!"

"Uhh guys?"

"Oh no you're not!"

"Oh yes I am!"

"Maybe we should play a different game instead of Monopoly."

"Why're you being a pussy about it now? You're the one that suggested playing this game. This is exactly fucking why I don't invite you over anymore."

"Yeah 'cause it was funny at the time! Not to mention exciting, no?"

"Them yelling on top of their lungs at 3am, in my apartment complex, where I can get noise complaints and potentially be evicted, is considered funny and exciting?"

"Uhh.. well..."

"Get your tall, lanky ass back over here!"

"Ahh! Wait, wait, wait!"

"Hey, hey! Food has arrived!"

~

"Why can't you fuckers sleep? I've got shit to do in the morning."

"Awe come on, Shinazugawa-San. Lighten up! You have the day off today anyways, one night and day of having fun won't hurt ya!"

"I agree with loudmouth over there-."

"The fuck you just called me?"

"And don't you have classes later, Kochou? And you, don't you have classes to teach, Tomioka?"

"Actually, we're on break! So nope!"

"What she-."

"That's what she said! HA!"

"Is that another joke, Tengen? I don't get it!"

"Don't worry, Kyoujurou! I'll teach ya it faster than I can make your-!"

*yawns* "... Sorry!"

"You needn't apologize, Kanroji."

"Thanks, Himejima-San!"

"Do you need some sleep, dear?"

"Oh no, I'm good, Obanai!"

"Alright if you say so."

"Can I talk to you~?"

"Wait, wait, wait! It was a joke, it was a joke!"

~•~

A blue haired male, wearing old timely clothes, looks up towards a window with bright lights on. An unknown feeling takes place in his heart, the look in his eyes held a faraway gaze. Everyone was here, alive and now well; all except two. He did not wanted to fathom the idea, he wanted to believe that the two would return; for both his sake and to make everyone's efforts all worthwhile. And yet, Lady Tamayo and Fuji Y/N never came. He shakes his head, a bittersweet smile gracing his face as he turns around and walks away. "Welcome back."

A transparent being stood from afar, gazing with a sad smile. She turns around to see someone, awaiting for her to welcome the afterlife one last time together. Approaching them, both stood side by side, then closed their eyes and felt themselves disappearing into nothingness.

 Approaching them, both stood side by side, then closed their eyes and felt themselves disappearing into nothingness