Chapter 037

| Welcome to the End of the Fuji Clan pt1 |

Hours of nervousness and anxiety sat in the pit of your stomach as you make your way over as quickly as you could, but unfortunately, it appears you were too late. The Ubuyashiki estate had gone up in flames, the master and his wife were dead; their bodies no more. You could not believe the news. You grit your teeth, you were seething in anger. Still walking deeper into the estate, you ought to make sure for survivors; if any at all.

"Fuji!" Your eyes widens and you turned to look to see Uzui Tengen and Rengouku Shinjurou standing guard at a door. You ran up to them, stopping in front of them. Uzui Tengen engulfs you into a hug, overwhelmed with relief. "You're okay!"

"I apologize for coming so late," you say, grimacing. You stiffly reciprocated the hug. You do not usually receive hugs, the feeling felt foreign.

"What matters is that you're here," says Rengouku Shinjurou.

"Where are the others? What has happened thus far?"

He pulls away from you. "The bastard teleported the others someplace called the Infinity Castle or whatever after.. after Oyakata-Sama and Amane-San were killed," informed Uzui Tengen. "Shinjurou-San and I managed to locate and save the children in time before the demons could get to them. Us two are guarding out here while my wives are guarding the children inside."

You breathed out a sigh of relief. 'At least we will have someone to serve and fight for if all else fails,' you think sadly.

*caw, caw* "Kochou Shinobu and Uppermoon Two are engaged in battle! I repeat, Kochou Shinobu and Uppermoon Two are engaged in battle!" *caw*

The air around you three instantly grew heavy, but you must have faith. You must. 'The Corporations' cannot lose any more of its pillars,' you think to yourself. 'Nearly any of us had time yet to find a Tsuguko.' You blinked back to reality, realizing someone was missing. "My sister! I apologize, but I ought to find her!" You exclaimed. "Please send my regards to the children!"

You turned around and ran towards your estate. On your way over, you got out your cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Hawks-San! I have two favors to ask of you!"

"Kiddo? What's wrong?! And why does it sound like the wind is attacking you?"

"Can you handle tonight's patrol tonight? I am unfortunately not nearby, someplace else has caught my attention. Tonight is very crucial."

"Uhh I can try, kiddo, but right now, we've got something else to take care of too. Apparently, we've found where the League of Villains and that kid are."

You hissed, inhaling a sharp breath. Of course. How could you forget? You may be a demon slayer now here, but someplace else, you were a hero in training student there. "Yes, that is right. I forgot, apologies."

"Everything okay over there, kiddo? It's unlike ya to forget stuff, especially about things like these."

You stopped on top of a tree branch for a few moments, mulling over your options. You shake your head and began to pick up your pace, hopping from branch to branch. "... The war has begun."

"Oh shit..."

"Could you also make sure the students be out of harm's way? There were some students that plotted to find and take back Bakugou Katsuki. I reckon they might be there."

"Aish. What's with you younger generations these days? Ya can't even listen to simple instructions for the life of it."

"Thank you very kindly for considering my selfish favors, and for looking out for me during my time there. I must go now, I bid you adieu."