Chapter 019

| Welcome to the Preparations to the Sports Festival pt2 |

[Day Two: Two Weeks before the Sports Festival]
"Good morning, Fuji-San!" You nod, giving your morning greetings to the two. "Oh, by the way," says Midoriya Izuku; "That salve worked wonders! Thanks! Where did you get it?"

"It is not store bought, rather made by an.. acquaintance of mines."

"Oh I see."

"Go run up the mountain and touch the yellow ribbon, then run back down to me in less than two hours."

~•~

There was minor improvement. Whether it was due to desperation or actual progression, their times had lowered.

"Run around at the foot of the mountain in less than fifty five minutes."

~•~

They managed to somehow come back on time.

You grabbed out two small bells from the plastic bag. You tied it around your waist, saying, "Come at me individually to attempt to get these bells from me. You both each get seven minutes."

~•~

They, in fact, did not get the bells from you. But their movements were getting a bit faster and more accurate. Especially Midoriya Izuku's. You then put the bells away and your scythes.

You cracked your neck, warming yourself up, saying, "Just like earlier, come at me individually and spar with me, hand to hand combat. You each get five minutes to knock me down."

~•~

Both were close to grab ahold of you but their times had ran out. Like yesterday, you walked them back to Toshinori Yagi's car.

"I'm curious, Fuji-San," says Midoriya Izuku; "What time do you get here? I've noticed that you were here before us."

"An hour and a half before."

"What?! Why?!"

"I too need to train as well."

"Oh. Oh yeah."

~

[Day Eight: One Week before the Sports Festival]
"Why're we up the mountain, Fuji-Kun? Shouldn't we be at the bottom like last week?" Asks Toshinori Yagi.

"This week's training session will be significantly different. Throughout the hill downwards, I have laid out traps."

"WHAT?!" Exclaims Midoriya Izuku. "But why?!"

"The world is a dangerous place to be. You must be prepared for anything thrown your way. Jumping over things, evading things, etc.; expect the unexpected. From today onwards until the end of the week, come back down the mountain in less than an hour. Your time starts now," you say before sprinting down full speed, leaving behind the two.

They stared at your figure in awe until they realized time was ticking.

~•~

It took them both an hour to arrive at the foot of the mountain. Their appearance was disheveled and dirtied, they were exhausted. You were just getting started.

"What-What... was thAt?!" Exclaims Midoriya Izuku.

You handed both a water bottle, saying, "You may rest for two minutes. Afterwards, run around at the foot of the mountain in less than thirty minutes."

"-EH?!"
"-Eh?"

~•~

It took about two to three minutes pass thirty to come back.

You grabbed out two small bells from the plastic bag, then putting your scythes away. You tied it around your waist, saying, "Come at me individually to attempt to get these bells from me. You both each get four minutes."

"Huh-?"

~•~

They, in fact, did not get the bells. They could not even touch you. You then put the bells away. You cracked your neck, saying, "Just like earlier, come at me individually and spar with me, hand to hand combat. You each get two minutes to knock me down."

"What-?"

~•~

They, in fact, did not knocked you down. Not even close.

~•~

[Day Fourteen: Zero Weeks before the Sports Festival]
"Congratulations, Midoriya-San, Toshinori-San. You two have certainly exceeded my expectations," you say, handing them handmade ohagi.

"Thanks a bunch, Fuji-Kun," says Toshinori Yagi.

"I am merely upholding my end. Although you, Midoriya-San, had not been given a chance to use your Quirk during the sessions, though I am sure you applied some techniques from our spars at home with your Quirk."

"A-Ah yes, I did!"

"Your bodies and strengths are stronger than from two weeks ago. I am impressed."

Midoriya Izuku was about to bask in your praise when he was interrupted by a sound of a crow.

*caw, caw* "Fuji Y/N! A reply letter from Shinzugawa Sanemi!" *caw*

"AH?! What the?! It talks?!"

"Ah! This must be Violet-Chan, right?" Asks Toshinori Yagi.

"Violet?"

"Er.. a companion of Fuji-Kun!"

"Oh I see!"

You outstretched your arm for Violet to land on. When she did, you took the rolled up paper attached from her leg before letting her sit onto your shoulder. You opened it up, seeing:

«"Get ready for an ass beating" -Shinazugawa Sanemi (courtesy of a Kakushi)»

"What does it say, Fuji-San?"

".. An acquaintance of mines is coming into town to pay a visit."