Chapter 2

Madan's pov :

The music raised as everyone was screaming while dancing. I was sitting in the counter, drinking, while enjoying the view.

Nothing in this world can make me happy than parties, drinks and spicy nights with different girls.

"Come on, you already had enough alcohol. Your mom called you for a dinner, remember?", Kiran, my close friend said.

"She probably found another shitty village girl. She wants me to get married and settled down so badly.", I said gulping another bec.

"Why does she want you to?", He raised a question where I sighed.

"She doesn't like me drinking, clubbing, partying and––sleeping with many girls."

"Ohh ok. But, you should go home and meet your mom. She should be waiting for you. It's late at night and you don't want your mother straining herself. Am I right?"

"Yeah. I wonder how she's going to react seeing my drunken state.", I said getting up and grabbed my keys. I made my way outside the car and started my car.

Does anyone care if I drive while being drunk?

I drove straight to my house and parked my car. I entered my house where I saw my mother waiting in the couch for me.

"Mom, I told you several times not to wait for me.", I said to my mother.

"How am I supposed to sleep knowing my son would be sleeping with some random girl at the same time.", She said with an unreadable expression.

"Mom, come on, I didn't sleep with anyone today..", I said with a painful sigh.

"I saw you a girl and their family is coming over tomorrow.", she announced and I shook my head with disbelief.

"You're not just ruining my life. That poor girl's life is going to be ruined as well.", I said and she didn't reply.

"Umm... what about the dinner? You said you want me join dinner. Didn't you?", I said and she glared at me.

"What time is it?", she asked and I looked at my watch.

"1:00 a.m"

"Does anyone eat dinner in midnight. Oh I'm sorry! You always get drunk and sleep with girls midnight.", she said and I looked down.

"I'm enjoying my age and what's wrong with that? why y'all aren't letting me live my life on my own will?", I yelled and left the house.

I drove back to the club where I saw my friend flirting with two girls at the same time. I chuckled and paced towards the counter and gulped a bec.

"Let me guess, your mom said some girl's family will be in your house tomorrow and you yelled at her and drove back to the club. Am I right?", he said as if he saw everything. I nodded and gulped another bec.

"What do you think? Every girl will surely fall if she gets a glance at me. Will there be any girl who hate me in this whole wide world?", I asked my friend for clarification.

"There will be always a girl who doesn't love your looks but your heart.", He said and I scoffed.

"Stop this bullshit, dude. Heart is made for pumping the blood and not to pump the feelings, love, lust etc etc.."

"Oh yeah!"

A girl approached near me and pecked my lips gently. She was a little familiar but I don't even remember her name.

"How are you, Madan?", she asked cheerfully.

"I'm good, Mira?", I said as I don't remember her name properly but pretty sure it starts from M.