Chapter 12

Vidhya's pov :

When I got up, my surroundings were silent and I was still in the car. There was a blanket around me and I looked beside to see that Madan was missing.

I looked outside the window where I saw him having tea and egg puffs. Since I was feeling peaceful, I don't want to argue to him and rested my head back to the head rest.

The smell of green leaves were awesome. It was natural and not suffocating.

After 5 minutes, he came after having his snacks. He settled in his driver's seat and looked at me while wiping his mouth with a tissue.

"How's the place? Peaceful nah?"

"Yeah, but, my brother will again scold me if he comes to know that I'm with you."

"How did your brother know about our friendship first of all?"

"I told to Nisha and she told him."

"Why do you have to be friends with these kind of betrayers."

"She definitely didn't like you. Only because you're a player and you could do anything bad to me. That's why she did that. Her intentions were good."

"You mean I have bad intentions on you?"

"No, I'm not. But, in her point of you, you're having bad intentions on you."

"Fine, don't tell her anything about us anymore and your brother will not come to know about us. Also, I have a posting for you in my company. It's a high paid and high positioned job. You're willing to do that?"

"No, sorry, Madan. I don't want to. I'm already working in a good company and moreover, if I'm not there, Nisha will have to handle everything alone. I can't do that."

"Why can't you? Come on, there's many people who can help her. Think about it, Vidhya. You will be earning lakhs in my company. Why you have to work in that trashy company which gives you only thousands that is worth for nothing?"

"Stop talking shits about my company. I work there not because of money. There's something like loyalty."

"Fuck with your loyalty", he mumbled which I ignored. He drove through the place which was filled with green plants. It was indeed peaceful but I couldn't feel peace in my inner mind thinking about all the knots I have stuck in.

"We are going to enjoy the whole day and go back to our home. Yes?"

"No"

"You don't know how good and enjoyable it's to travel and explore. And now, you're going to know."

I sighed. Anyway he's not going to hear me if I refuse. He's so stubborn which pisses me off. He drove straight to an amusement park.

"Amusement park? Seriously?"

"When did you last visit amusement park?"

"When I was 16. They took us to amusement park as school trip. I really enjoyed with my friends."

"So, now, we're going to visit it after 6 years. Let's see how this day goes on. I hope it will be the best day in your life."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah.."

Soon, he parked the car and we got into a grand amusement park. Just looking at the park and all the rides, I knew I'm going to enjoy a lot.

We entered the park where I looked at the view of many people who were happy..

The fact that I was in tee and pants were making me frown which be noticed.