Chapter 22

Vidhya's pov :

It was his birthday and I was getting ready excited than ever. It feels like even my birthday wouldn't excite me as his birthday did.

I decided to wear green sharara today and as expected it looked perfect on me.

I smiled and wore minimal makeup with heels

I called him where he picked up in the first ring.

"You ready?", I asked.

"Yeah, I am. What about you?", He asked.

"I'm ready too. I hope this 3 hours will be the best hours in your day.", I said and he chuckled.

"I don't know about today but yesterday night, I had the best hours of my entire life.", He said and my cheeks turned crimson red.

"Same here..", I said shyly.

"Well, I'll hang up. My friends are home.", He said and I hummed as he hung up.

I went outside and started my scooter driving straight to his condo. I was excited to meet him today. I decided to propose him today but not now. I decided to propose him at the party he's holding at night.

I want everyone know I'm in love with him.. that he's special to me.

Once I reached his condo, I horned twice because I was aware that he have his friends in his home.

He came out and smiled so did I. He came towards me and pecked my lips. The memories of last night started playing on my mind as I blushed.

He got in the back seat as I started my two wheeler.

"Where are we going?", He asked.

"You'll know soon.", I said and continued to drive.

I drove straight to a temple where he was surprised.

"Why do we have to be here?", He asked.

"In your birthday, you have to get your parents' and god's blessings. I know it's new to you but you promised me you'd spend this 3 hours with me. So you should do as I said."

"Fine, I'm in temple probably after 8 years..", he said and I was surprised.

"What? You serious?", I asked and he nodded. We entered inside and prayed to God for good half an hour.

Seems like it's been years since he have prayed God. He also said it reminds him of the time he spent with his mother when he was a child.

I loved spending time with him in the temple. He doesn't have any idea about how much effect he's having on me.

There was never someone whom I adored more than him. I've had crushes in school and college days but fell for none but I think I fell hard for him this time.