Chapter 9

Vidhya's pov :

It's been two days since he gifted me the chain. It was a bliss for me to wear my mom's chain. I don't even have her photo in my home.. but, I felt happy that I'm having her favourite chain in my neck.

I felt a lot thankful for Madan doing this for me. It was the greatest gift anyone can present. Right now, there's only one question revolving around my mind.

Why is he going this?

I don't know but anyway, I was happy with the gift.

I made my way towards the mall where I decided to shop some new kurtis, leggings and night dress. My phone buzzed and it was Madan. I immediately picked up and reached it to my ears.

"Hey, I want one help from you..", he said.

"What help?"

"Can you, umm.. come to my home.. I just got into an accident when I was riding my bike. My right hand is broken. I couldn't tell me family because my mom is sick and my dad is always busy in work."

"Why you can't just be careful when you ride a bike?"

"Please, I want your help. You know what? My friends are just useless in taking care of me. They don't even know how to make hot water!", He grumbled about his friends.

"Okay, I'm on my way.", I said. I left the mall without buying anything and made my way towards the location Madan had sent me.

I reached the place within 10 minutes where I saw a beautiful house. The watchman let me in without asking anything and I paced inside enjoying the beautiful view.

I entered the house where I saw Madan lying on the couch shirtless and watching TV. I saw his right hand bandaged and was hanging on his neck.

He was operating the TV remote using his left hand. He looked pathetic yet handsome and hot.

Shit! Don't think like that!

I paced few more steps where he turned back to look at me. He sighed when he saw me.

"How can I help you?", I asked.

"Have a seat near me first.", He said and I took a seat on the couch where he was lying.

"I can't even eat, Vidhya. See how pathetic I've become.", He said and I chuckled.

"You should've thought about this when you rode the bike. I'm pretty sure you've been riding in full speed.", I said.

"How did you know it!", He said and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Shall I make something for you to eat?", I asked and he nodded.

"Yes please, I didn't even have my breakfast. But, I couldn't make it nor eat it!", He said with a pout which was a bit cute for me.

I made my way towards the kitchen and looked at the ingredients. I made fried rice for him with French fries because it was almost lunch and he didn't even have his breakfast.

There were only limited vegetables and no ingredients where I can make healthy food for him. It took me 1 hour to complete cooking for him.

After that, I served it in a plate and came back to the living room where he was lying in the same position with his left hand which was holding the remote constantly changing channels.

"Your lunch is ready.", I announced and he turned back to me and smiled.

"Thank you", he said and I nodded.

"You can eat or I-"

"No, please feed me.. you see, I couldn't use my right hand.", He said.

"But, still, you have your left hand. I have spoon and you can-"