Chapter 40

Vidhya's pov :

I didn't sleep the whole night and kept thinking about it again and again. I was overthinking but it was for my good. If it goes on, I'm afraid I'll be in the same position as Mom.

Even though I don't remember anything clearly but a part of me was grateful that I don't remember things and that is why I'm feeling less traumatic.

"Yeah, I'll be there in an hour..", I heard Madan talking outside. I guessed that he was talking on his phone.

Don't tell me he's gonna leave to the office with the restroom door locked..

But, to be honest, I was scared to be locked in here because I was hungry and my head was hurting because I haven't slept the whole night.

I knocked on the door more like banged it.

"Madan, open the fucking door. Don't you dare lock me up in here!", I yelled but tears were pouring from my eyes.

"Don't you think sluts like you deserve to be locked? Or you will spread your legs to some other men.", He said from outside and I closed my eyes, feeling so much degraded.

"I am not like you!", I yelled back while crying, trying to sound strong but I was never strong.

"Yeah, you're worse than me.", he said calmly.

"Are you going to open the fucking door or not!?", I yelled this time.

"What if I say no?"

I don't know what to say. What happens if he locks me in here? I gulped thinking what will happen because it's worse than my imagination.

I was thirsty and hungry. I felt like I'd faint if I don't fill up my stomach right now.

Madan's pov :

She was yelling from inside and it's not like I care much about her because the video I saw yesterday got on my nerve.

Although, it doesn't feel right that I tried to force myself on her but I was drunk that I couldn't keep hold on my condition. I was getting ready for office because I have an important meeting.

The exact moment, I got a call from mom and I picked it up happily. I went outside the room and picked up the call.

"Hello, mom.."

"Madan, I'm coming to your home today. I'll be there in half an hour.. are you and Vidhya home?", She asked.

"Uhh, yeah mom. We're home right now. But I have an important meeting in the office. Can you come evening?", I asked even though I hated the fact that I had to attend the meeting instead of meeting mom.

"Oh yeah, your dad told me. I forgot about it. I'm in the shopping mall with Shifa. I will come evening and also I'm so eager to see how you both are doing with your relationship.", She said and I choked on my own saliva.

"Are you okay?", She asked.

"Oh yeah.. I have to go to office now. Bye, mom.", I said and hung up after hearing her goodbye.

Shifa aunty was the caretaker of mom. Dad appointed her because mom gets sick often. It turns out that mom because a best friend of her and she got along well too because they were of same age.

I went back to the room and picked up my purse. I unlocked the restroom door and she slowly came out with just a bathrobe. She was looking stunning as always but I would've admired her if she was innocent.

"Mom is coming home evening. Just make sure everything is alright and don't go fuck around.", I said and gritted her teeth.

"I'll tell aunty about you.", She said angrily.