Chapter 6

Vidhya's pov :

I entered inside my house as the car left. I wonder if what he was true. If it was, I could get to know how much Maya hates me.

I saw everyone in the living room watching TV as I left to my room. I took a shower and changed into my casuals. I went straight to the living room and started watching serial along with them.

The serials nowadays are getting really boring. I remember how interesting I would watch serials before 2 years. But now, I only watch one or two serials.

After probably 2 hours, Karthik came home tired. He got freshened up and came to the living room and changed into sports channel.

I don't know why grandpa hate sports channel, but there will be often fight between Karthik and grandpa especially for remote.

"Change it!", Grandpa said.

"Please Grandpa, just 5 minutes and the match will be over!", He said and Grandpa glared at him.

"No! Give me the remote!", Grandpa said sternly.

"No.. Let this match be over and I'll give you this.", Karthik said.

"Karthik, you can watch the match on your mobile phone..", I suggested.

"It'll not be interesting as I watch in TV.", He said and I didn't involve in their fight anymore. My phone buzzed and I looked at the unknown number. I picked up the call and Madan's voice came up.

My eyes widen and I walked to my room as every of my family members were present in the living room. I closed the door behind before talking to him.

"What the heck do you want!?", I literally yelled.

"Sorry for calling you but I have something to give you. Open your door and look at the shoe stand. A present is waiting for you..", he said and with that, the line went dead.

Present? In the shoe stand?

Without waiting any second, I went to the entrance of my house opening the door and looked at the shoe stand where I saw a gift box wrapped in a golden gift wrapper.

I took the gift and walked to my room making sure no one noticed. I never thought I'd do something like this because of that idiot.

I closed my room door behind and started to tear the golden cover where I saw a cardboard box. I opened the cardboard box which revealed a beautiful beautiful red Kurti with black legging and shawl.

How does he know I love black and red?

Is this coincidence?

With many thoughts lingering around my mind, I took a mini card with his beautiful handwriting written on it.

----------★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ----------
Wear this tomorrow to your office.. I'd love to see you in those outfit.

- Madan
----------★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ----------

I don't know why does he want me to be in this outfit tomorrow. I looked at the pricetag in the dress and gasped.

Fifteen thousand rupees? Seriously? It's my one month salary!

I shook those thoughts out of my mind and decided to return this back to him tomorrow. I can't get a costly dress from him for two reasons.

One, he's a stranger and my brother's enemy. Two, it's so costly.. I placed the dress at the table where my phone buzzed again. I looked at Madan's number and picked up the call.