Chapter 4

Madan's pov :

I was in Venus Group Of Companies' annual celebration. As a future heir, everyone was greeting me and trying to maintain a good relationship with me as it's their company's future.

I hates when people come to me and try to be friend with me for their selfishness. Plus, there are no drugs here except for a glass of wine. There were least beautiful girls present and there was none who looked attractive to me.

I could feel every girl drooling over me. At the same time, my smile dropped when my eyes spotted Karthik. I told him he's fired, right?

I paced towards him and halted his steps by grabbing his collar.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I asked and he chuckled.

"What do you expect me to do?"

"I told you that you're no longer an engineer in our company if I'm right?"

"Well, you're not my boss. I will get lost if my boss orders me to.", He said.

The nerve of him!

I grabbed his collar and dragged him to my father as he stumbled on his steps. My father was shocked to see me grabbing his collar.

He threw my hands from Karthik's coat which shocked me.

"How dare you lay your hand on my employee, Madan?", He growled.

"Dad, I told him he's fired and how dare he have the audacity to come back!", I growled back.

"Karthik, I'm so sorry for my son's behaviour right now. Please ignore him. He have no authority to fire you and please keep that in your mind.", Dad said and I was absolutely shocked.

"Dad..", I uttered in disbelief.

"Not a word, Madan!", He said and I left the place and settled in the table where my friends were drinking.

"What's wrong, Madan?", Kiran asked.

"My dad's just a- he chose his employee over me!", I seethed.

"Employee? What's wrong with you and that employee? Do you have any problem with him?"

"Yeah. Maya asked me to fire his cousin who's working in my company and I asked dad to. Since he rejected my request, I fired him on my own. I spotted him in the party and asked about it to dad where he humiliated me infront of that cheap middle class bastard.", I said angrily and gulped a glass of wine.

"How could your dad do that? You're his son. But, he doesn't treat you like one.."

"Yeah!", I said angrily clenching the glass in my hand.

My anger disalpears completely once my eyes laid on a beautiful girl in a grey and white lehenga. Beautiful is an understatement. She's more than beautiful.

Every curves of her body and her facial structures are perfect. I felt someone shake my shoulder but I completely ignored it watching her smiling and talking to some girl.

"Madan!", I came back to my senses when Kiran shouted my name.

"Why did you zone out?"

"Bro, look at that girl. She's one of the beautiful woman I've ever seen..", I said pointing at that girl.

"Wow! She's beautiful..", Kiran breathed out seeing her.

"She's mine today and yours tomorrow. Deal?", I asked and he frowned.

"But, let me keep her today night. And you can take her tomorrow..", Kiran argued.

"No. I saw her first and she's mine for the night..", I said and he hummed reluctantly.