Chapter 14

Vidhya's pov :

Finally, one week have passed which I was carving for. I told my family that I'm going for a school reunion for one week and they didn't object because they insist on my happiness.

I was finally done with the packings and I texted Madan that I will be there in few minutes because my house was few minutes away from his.

I changed my clothes into something else because my previous dress felt boring.

I got a cab and reached Madan's house

I got a cab and reached Madan's house. The fact that makes me nervous is that his friends are with him. I don't know why but I don't really like them.

I reached his house in few minutes and pressed the calling bell.

Madan's pov :

I heard the doorbell ring and I walked towards the door boringly. I know it's her. God! She's irritating and annoying plus very hard to get! But, I'm not gonna give up until she's ready to lay beside me.

I opened the door and I was stunned. She was looking beautiful as hell in a fully covered light blue gown. When I saw her in skimpy dress back in club, I was drooling with lust.

She looked hot but in this outfit, she look beautiful. There's give difference between hot and beautiful and I love her to stay beautiful.

"What happened?", She asked and I shook my head slowly. She was carrying two luggages with her.

"You look beautiful, Vidhya..", I said with a genuine smile because she really do look beautiful.

"Thank you.. when are we leaving?", She asked.

"In 10 minutes..", I replied and she nodded. I let her inside my house and she took a seat on the couch and started to look at her phone.

My friends came down with their luggages where I saw Sonya wearing a lot of makeup and skimpy outfit as usual. I looked at Vidhya who was wearing limited makeup and fully covered gown.

In my whole lifetime, I thought girls with skimpy outfit and wear a lot of makeup are beautiful but Vidhya proved me wrong.

"Good morning, Vidhya..", Kiran said and she nodded.

"Can't you greet back? You don't know the basic manners. God! What should I expect from someone like you who came from nowhere!", Sonya vented out and left outside to the car.

"What the-", before she tried to yell at Sonya, I gave a little amount of pressure to her hand where she looked at me in disbelief.

"It's ok..", I mumbled. Little did she know there's many things ahead waiting for her.

"Uhh, maybe we should get going..", Kiran said and I nodded where she followed us. We placed the luggages in the car and got inside where I took a seat in driver's seat and she was sitting beside me and my friends were in back seat.