Chapter 34

Vidhya's pov :

I yawned as I got up and that's when I realised that I was in Madan's room, in his couch. But, as I looked at the bed, Madan was missing making me frown.

It was just 6'O clock. He was a kind of person who sleep really late at night and wake up at noon.. he's not a morning bird.

I stretched my muscles as I went inside the restroom. I looked myself in the mirror. I don't look myself. I look sad, broken and most importantly, angry..

I was done with my morning chores and wore a kurti just because he said not to wear it infront of his friends.

I went downstairs to see him chatting with his friends as he was drinking. The alcohol smell hit my nose and and I felt like puking.

The most disgusting thing was, Sonya was with them in a skimpy outfit, drinking as she was touching Madan's thigh.

I felt more disgusted and a small insecurity hit me but I ignored it because him, whoring around shouldn't be my problem right?

"Oh, look at your newly wedded wife? She's beautiful, isn't she?", An unknown man whom I assume Madan's drinking buddy said.

Madan snapped his head back at me, his eyes were barely open because he was so much drunk to even see me clearly. She shook his head to get a clear view and look back at me.

"What are you doing here? Oh, we married yesterday, right? I totally forgot.. my apologies!", He said in a slurred voice. He wasn't in his senses.

Sonya kept stroking his head while kissing his neck. She was doing it purposely infront of me. Her smirk says it all.

"Okay, Mrs Madan. Our apologise for coming at midnight and inviting Madan to have a drink. Can you prepare us some snacks? We don't have side dish..", another man complained and it was getting on my nerves.

I pulled Madan towards my side and splashed a glass of alcohol in Sonya's face. She gasped and everyone was shocked.

"What the fuck, you bitch!?", She seethed looking at her dress.

"That's for entering into my home and touching him!", I said and splashed another glass of wine on her.

"This is for calling me bitch, you slut!", I said. She stomped on her feet and was about to slap me when I held her hand and slapped her back, hard. She lost balance and landed on the couch.

"Get the fuck out of this house!", I yelled at everyone.

"Why do we have to!? You know what? He fucks different woman everyday and you're one of the woman in his list. That's it!"

"I don't care how he was since yesterday. But from today onwards, he has become my husband and he ought to be loyal to me. If he's not, I'll not hesitate to file a complaint against him and throw him in jail."

"Before I call the security, just leave or you're gonna regret it.", I said calm as possible and they started leaving one by one. Finally, Sonya left after throwing a glare at me.

He has passed out from the amount of alcohol he consumed.

Fuck you, Madan!

I'll make sure to slap you once you're up!

I left him in the living room and went to the kitchen and saw if there's any food but there was nothing. Not even groceries were available.

I closed the fridge as I saw only cool drinks were available. I came out of the kitchen and that's when I looked at the wine bottle which were arranged in the living room table.