Chapter 45

Vidhya's pov :

The whole week went by in a blur and it was the day I had to start going to the office. I got ready in formals and put on some slight makeup.

I came downstairs to see Madan waiting for me.

"Why do you have to take so long to get ready!?", He groaned and started walking outside where I followed him towards his car.

In this one week, strange things happened. Cause he didn't come home drunk even once in this week and keeps working even in home. It was strange for me as it never happened.

I got into his car as he started driving towards the office which was just 20 minutes away.

"In the office you have to meet your cousin, tell me if she pulls some stunt with you.", He said and I nodded. His voice was cold as usual but the fact that Maya was working in the same office shocked me.

Who would even hire her!?

I sighed and looked out of the window. Even after starting to go to office, I feel sad that I won't have peace because of the bitch of my cousin.

"Also, your brother will be there, annoying me every fucking day. Don't talk to him, if I see you taking to him, you're done.", He warned.

"Why do you care? Me, talking with my brother doesn't concern you. It's not like you gonna die if I start talking to him.", I got angry as he warned me about it.

"Because you're my wife now and I'll be the one to decide whom will you talk.", He said in a dominating voice and I hated it. I absolutely hated it.

"I've never seen any asshole worse than you. I will talk to my brother. Let me see how you can prevent it.", I challenged and he started driving a bit fast in anger.

I could see how tight his fist was gripping the stearing wheel and his bloodshot eyes.

"Fine, if you badly want to face the consequences.", He said as he parked the car in the parking lot.

I got down taking my bag and started walking towards the office without looking back at him. How is it his concern that I shouldn't talk to him?

Madan's pov :

I reached my cabin which was next to hers and was feeling annoyed as fuck.

She wants to defy me and talk to that bastard. I kicked the wooden desk infront of me and settled in my chair trying to focus on my work.

That's when my private investigator entered my cabin after knocking and I was curious as fuck to hear him out.

He settled in the opposite chair and took out many documents.

"Sir, I've investigated about last week's incident of you with those goons. They're one of the dangerous gangs in South India and it's impossible that someone like Maya to hire them.", He said.

"It's not Maya? But it's a woman who hired them. That man was saying that there shouldn't be a crack on me and wants to kill Vidhya. It's only Maya who doesn't want me hurt and want Vidhya hurt."

"No, sir, its not her."

"Did you investigate about Sonya?"

"It's not her either."

"Then did you enquire with that gang directly. Why am I paying you!?"

"Sir, they're not ordinary gang. They're deadly and have connections all over India. Their important policy is to maintain the information of their customer and it's quite impossible to get the name from that gang."