Chapter 35

Madan's pov :

I got up in an uncomfortable posture and it didn't take me too long to realise I was laying on the floor. Time was almost 6 in the evening and I got up from the floor.

My muscles were sore and I was thinking of having a hot shower.

I looked up to see her sitting on the couch with one leg over another and watching TV caring about nothing.

"You know I was on the floor yet you didn't bother about putting me back on the couch!", I scolded her.

"I'm not that strong to carry your heavy body.", She said bluntly which got on my nerves.

"Fuck you!", I said and headed to my room to have a shower.

I had a hot water shower. The hot water was soothing my sore muscles and was relaxing me. It somehow helped to relieve my headache because I was laying my head on the floor the entire day.

I was mad at Vidhya for this! How the fuck can she not care!?

I went to my closet and wore something comfortable for evening. I was hungry and I think Vidhya should've cooked something for lunch.

I went back to the hall to see her with mobile phone on one hand and TV remote on the other hand.

"Serve me food..", I said.

"Food? Your house didn't even have any groceries, so I didn't cook."

"What did you do for breakfast and lunch?"

"I ordered online."

"You didn't bother to order for me too? Remember whose house you're sitting in.", I said angrily and she scoffed.

"My house, of course.", She said with her eyes still on the TV screen.

"Who the fuck said it's your house!? As if the entire house is built in your money!"

"Then why did you marry me? This marriage gave me equal half right in every of your property."

"Fuck it! Now, I'll show whose house it belongs to!", I said holding her wrist in a tight hold and dragged her outside the house.

It was already 7 and also it seems like it's going to rain heavily. I made her stand outside the house and closed the door. She have to realise she can't fucking show her attitude to me.

It really got on my nerves that she was behaving like a owner of this house and the owner of me!

I walked towards the kitchen and drank some cool drinks which I got from the fridge.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Soon, it started raining and I sighed in annoyance. I could hear huge thunderbolt but my ego didnt allow me to open the door for her.

I turned off the TV in annoyance. It's both annoying for me if she's here or not here. I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh to calm myself and to bring myself not to think about her but eventually failed.

That's when I got a call from Sonya. I wonder why she was calling but picked up anyway.

"Madan, does your wife have some horns that she can slap me!?", She snapped in phone. I don't remember what happened in the morning.

"What happened?"

"She came down at the morning and poured wine on my entire dress saying it's her house and it's her husband. She also said you won't go to clubs anymore and flirt with any other girls. She slapped me and shooed everyone out of the house.", She complained.

"She shooed everyone?"

"Yes, she behaved like she owned you. Why did you give her much place!?"

"I know how to show her place in this house. Goodbye.", Just when I was about to hung up, she interrupted.