Chapter 13

Vidhya's pov :

I have no idea what will happen if I say something about me and Madan. I decided to text Madan and ask help to escape from Maddy.

"Can I use restroom?", I asked all of sudden and it was embarrassing for me. She nodded and I marched towards the restroom while texting him.

-----⊰⊹᯼⊰⊹-----
Me
What the fuck are you doing there? Everyone are asking me if I were really your girlfriend and asking me our love story. Just get me out of here.
-----⊰⊹᯼⊰⊹-----

-----⊰⊹᯼⊰⊹-----
Madan
Oh, if they ask our love story, just tell them what happened between us from the very beginning. You have to do it, Vidhya. It's the only way for you to save yourself from men in here.
-----⊰⊹᯼⊰⊹-----

He texted only a single message and left online which annoyed the fuck out of me. I left outside the restroom shoving my mobile inside my purse.

Maddy was waiting for me in the same bar stool and I sat beside her.

"Now, tell me.", She said with her exciting face.

"It was in Venus group of companies' annual celebration. For the first time, I came to a place that's very huge and luxurious. That's where he came to me and touched my waist and I slapped him. Can you believe it? He showed his Playboy self in the very first time we met."

"He's always like that. I wonder how he fell in love with you.."

"Then, when I came to know he is Madan, that's when I realised he's the person whom my brother got into fight with. I slapped him again for that."

"God, it's getting interesting."

"From that day on, he came to visit me daily with each expensive gifts. He used to talk to me though I would ignore him and humiliate him so badly. I like when he pleases me. Imagine when a guy keeps pleasing for each things it's hard for a girl not to fall for him."

"You fell for him?"

"Nope. Few weeks passed and he started showing me a new world. I would watch web series with him, enjoy a lot with him. I fell for him and I don't know how. Today we went to an amusement park. He took me there just because my mood was off. He wastes his entire time in there with me.", I said. But, a small part of my mind was saying that I said I love him wholeheartedly but my brain just refused it.

"You love him?", She asked.

"Oh yeah..", I said and the happiness by saying this word was something different for me.

"That was an awesome love story. I cannot believe that he came and pleased a girl. This is the first time he did something like this to a girl. Did he show his Playboy self again?", She asked.

"No, he never touched me.", I said and she gasped in surprise.

"This is called true love. Madan found his love in a very beautiful girl. That's awesome.", She exclaimed.

"What about you, Maddy? Tell me about yourself.", I said and she nodded.

"If I should say it short, I'm an orphan, self-employed, just got committed with my love, just looking for a break from my work."

"Who's your love?", I asked and she pointed at Kiran who was talking with Madan.

"Really? As far as I know, he's a Playboy too."

"Yeah, he was. But, he promised me he would stop everything. I trust him..", she said and I smiled.

"Can I ask you something?", She asked and I hummed in respons.