Chapter 55

Madan's pov :

As we planned, we all went to the party of Nisha. The annoying part was that my sister was talking about her engagement all way through the ride and also told that the engagement is planned next month.

I have no objections but I wonder how am I gonna put up with him all through my life..

"The lights are good, isn't it?", Vidhya asked and I hummed.

"I wonder why she has chosen a building with just four floors.. Isn't it small?", I asked because usually her company's party would be taking place in a reputed place and why she has chosen this hall which was away from the city.

"Don't mind, she's a bit stingy compared to her father. You can see that halls outside the city is quite cheap to rent so she would've chosen it.", Vidhya said and it was somehow acceptable.

"Not everyone spends money on luxuries like you, remember that!", Karthik said and I sighed.

"If you don't know why I asked that question, you can shut the fuck up. Do you know enough about this place? What will you do if there are hidden cameras in the restrooms?", I asked and that's when he understood.

"I understand. Do not use the restroom in this hall.", Karthik said and both the girls nodded. It was a no-name hall and that's what makes it feel more awkward and suspicious.

We entered the hall and we looked around to see many unfamiliar faces who I suppose is Nisha's family and friends. There were not many people in the party and it felt like a family gathering.

Despite the outside looks of this hall, the inside was pretty elegant and was giving rich people vibes. Everyone around was wearing luxurious branded clothes and I would be sure that there are no outsiders here.

I saw my investigator in one of the table who had been accompanied by Nisha's friend. Now I can believe that he has put efforts in impressing that girl to come to the party.

I'm sure he will find the black sheep here. At a distance of one meter, I was able to see a tall man who was wearing a black mask and sunglasses. He looked so suspicious and I sent a text to my investigator to find out about him.

We settled in our table and soon Nisha came to our table in her yellow knee length dress and a lot of makeup along with high heels.

"Hey, Good evening. You're a bit late."

"We're sorry, we had a lot of trouble locating this ghost town.", I said as it was quite far away from the mainroad.

"Oh, I have to apologise. Actually, in city there are a lot of restrictions for night party and we wanted to be free from those rules. That's the real reason why this party had been held in this place.", she explained.

As a person who used to go to clubs often, I was aware that there were a lot of rules but I still think that this is unnecessary.

Vidhya slightly slapped my arm and turned towards Nisha.

"Sorry for him, are you busy with your relatives?", she asked.

"Yes, sorry about that. I have to pay attention to them because my mom values relatives a lot. I will come back in a few minutes.", she said and left somewhere.

"Why can't you be a little bit polite? You don't know she would feel a bit embarrassed if you comment about this place?", Karthik said in a scolding tone.

"You could've been a little more polite.", Sia said and I turned towards Vidhya waiting for her to scold me.

"Don't do that again.", she gave me a stern warning and I nodded.