Chapter 15

Vidhya's pov :

After two hours which felt like an eternity, I reached his place. I tried to open the door but it was... Locked!

I tried again and failed. That's when I felt my anger rising up in me. I know they're not going to come soon. They will come probably tomorrow and I can't wait until that.

I was impatient. I sat in the bridge and looking at the lake. It was night and I was alone which made me freak out a bit but still I stayed in there.

I was in the edge of breaking down but controlled my feelings.

I took my phone and dialled Madan's number to ask him the key. His phone was ringing continuously but there was no sign of attending the call.

It was cold and I hugged myself placing my phone down on the bridge. A tear slipped from my eye without my knowledge. I wiped my tears immediately and looked at the pathway to see if someone was coming but there was none.

I was afraid. It was dark, alone, and all scared. I looked down at my lap as my tear drops fell on my dress. I hate him! I fucking hate him so much!

I leaned on a wooden support and closed my eyes as I felt sleepy. But I kept my eyes open because I don't think it's safe to sleep on a place like this.

Right now, I want to go home and sleep in my bed. Until now, I never appreciated the value of my bed and now I do.

~★~

The sun was going to rise and I was still sitting in the bridge. I didn't sleep the whole night because it was cold and there was a lot of mosquitos.

That's when I noticed that he and his friends were returning from the club by walking.

They all were drunk including Sonya. I don't know what's wrong with this girl but I hate her because she is like Maya.

I booked a cab in my phone immediately. I have decided to leave. I'm done with this. His friends opened the door and he noticed me and walked towards me.

"Why the fuck did you leave? If you've stayed, you wouldn't have been sitting in this cold.", He said and I glared at him angrily.

He sat on his knees at my distance and hugged me from behind where he kissed my neck. I pushed him away and walked into the house taking my phone along with me.

"Hey, wait. You're angry?", He yelled and I ignored him walking inside where he followed me.

I went towards my room and started throwing all my dresses back into my suitcase.

"What are you doing?", He asked grabbing my hand. I removed his hand from me and started taking all my belongings.

"Atleast open your mouth. It's your fault. Accept it.."

"I won't. What will you do? Hear me, Madan! Whatever happened is all your fault! You regret taking me along with you right? You must be happy that I'm leaving. Aren't you?", I yelled and he looked at me blankly for few seconds before talking.

"I said it in anger. Come on, don't take this serious."

"It's serious. It's fucking serious, Madan. I hate being here. I thought I could be happy but I'm not. Then what's the purpose of being here?", I asked and he cupped my cheeks while placing his forehead on mine.

"I'll make sure it doesn't happen again..", he whispered.

"But.. I'm leaving."

"I promised I would take care of you well from now on, right? Then how will I not keep it?"