Chapter 46

Vidhya's pov :

I slowly opened my eyes with a throbbing headache. I closed my eyes tightly and groaned as the light was causing my eyes to be sensitive.

Someone held my hand and I looked beside to see Madan.

That's when what happened, flashed through my mind and I stiffened for a second. I saw him after years.. after years! Why do I have to face this monster who killed my mom!

My eyes teared up remembering how bad he'd treat my mom on my childhood days. My mom was like an angel and she never treated anyone badly, she always tried to make her relationship work and ended up dying in the hands of monster.

He treated her so bad that no one deserves to be treated. He would bring prostitutes to our home, infront of mom and when she asked, he'd hit her so bad and would lock her up in the other room while he enjoys in the bedroom.

Multiple tears escaped my eyes thinking about that and I couldn't stop my hiccups.

"Calm down, he left and I'll make sure you never meet him again.", He stood up and wiped my tears.

"No, no.. he'll come b-back and h-hurt my mom, I- I don't -"

"What? Wait, calm down first and we'll talk about this.", He said in a soothing tone and took a water bottle from the nearby table.

I was so immersed in my memories that I forgot what I was blabbering. I took a deep breath before gulping some water to quench my thirst.

"Okay now?", He asked taking the bottle after I was done drinking and I nodded.

"How long I was unconscious?", I asked.

"It's almost lunch time. Its been 4 hours or something..", he said taking a seat beside me.

"Okay, now tell me. What do you want to do about your dad?", He asked slowly.

"I-I don't know. I just don't like him since childhood, I don't want him to be my father."

"Can you tell something which is possible?"

"No, I didn't mean that. I mean, I don't want to see him again in this life."

"Okay, I'll make sure to send him away from your life and his..", he said and walked out immediately leaving me on the bed of medical room.

It took me a moment to realise what he just said. I got scared all of sudden because never ever I thought of hurting someone and when he said those, it sent chills down my spine.

I saw the doctor entering inside.

"Quick, remove this off my hand. I have to go!", I said.

"No, you have to take some rest because you're body is weak right now.", She said not understanding.

Thinking about how he left angrily, I could surely say that he was going to hurt him. I don't want him to get himself into mess because of me. Even though he did bad things to be but I couldn't pull him inside my shits because it's too worse to dig in.

Also the bastard of my father can do anything to him. If he was able to kill my mom and run away without any police charges, he surely is capable of doing something to Madan.

"I- I want to see my brother.", I said to her.

"Wait, let me call the receptionist and ask to send your brother here.", She said and left to her table to make a call meanwhile I was thinking about what will Madan do.

As the doctor said, I was too tired to even walk because of my headache. I get it whenever I saw that man's photo by mistake. Sometimes I had gotten seizures or panick attacks too.