Chapter 33

Vidhya's pov :

It was my wedding day and it seems like I'm the only saddest person in the wedding. Karthik and Nisha hadn't talked to me since I agreed to this wedding.

I looked beautiful in my dress but I can't even be happy for that. Since my teenage, I expected my wedding to be just like this but the happiness which was the major thing was missing.

"You look beautiful, ma'am.", The makeup artist said and I put up a fake smile.

I never wanted to..

I walked to the mandap taking a seat beside Madan who was doing some rituals told by pandit

I noticed that he was smirking at me

I noticed that he was smirking at me. I had no energy left in me to respond someone stupid as him. He's marrying me to revenge him and doesn't even consider other's feelings.

I'm sure as fuck that he's going to regret it one day terribly.

"You look stunning, baby.", He said and it was ignored by me as usual.

There was once a time when I used to blush at his comments but it was long gone. Things are not the same anymore.

Now it's time to exchange garlands and it's getting on my nerves to see everyone happy. Kiran lifted Madan so that it's not possible for me to put the garland on him.

Come on, I don't have fucking time for these games.

Realisation hit me that I don't have anyone to lift me.

That's when I felt being lifted and it was Adhik.

"Consider me as your brother and knock him down, yeah?", He asked and I chuckled. Adhik was taller than Kiran which made me easy to put the garland on him. Madan laughed with Kiran but not a mocking one but an genuine on.

For me, it was nothing happy but just ego who was going to win in this silly game.

Is he acting?

"Come on, Madan. Time for you to put that garland on her.", Adhik said lifting me to more night which made Madan a little impossible to put that on me.