Chapter 25

Vidhya's pov :

It was evening and we were waiting for Madan to arrive in the meeting hall.

Nisha was getting impatient as minutes passed by because she have many things to handle and it's making her frustrated.

Since her father passed away, all the responsibilities were on her head at the same time.

But, she was able to distract her mind from thinking about her dad by keeping herself busy in the office.

It was 5:35 p.m. and he hasn't arrived yet.

"Is he fucking serious? I'm done!", Nisha said getting up because she have another meeting in 10 minutes with a banglore clients.

"Since, Madan isn't here yet, I'm willing to give the presentation.", Karthik said getting up and Nisha nodded sitting down.

She asked her assistant to postpone the meeting after half an hour and turned her focus towards the meeting again.

"Okay fine. Let me start with a presentation. The resort project has started and we have a lot more things to add so that it could attract many tourists..", he started his presentation.

"In addition to food, drink, swimming, lodging, sports, entertainment, and shopping, we have to add some interesting features in so that it could be more convenient. Use of modern technology would be useful too."

"I think we already discussed about modern gadgets in the last meeting..", I said.

"I'm not talking about latest intercoms, lightenings and solar panels, voice controlled customer services and digital key cared. I'm actually suggesting ideas about air filter system, robots, and cybersecurity.", He said.

"I also think that we should improve manual security too. We have to ensure people's security inside the resort and the security system should be very strong. Also we have to set many fire alarms and some other security devices.", I said.

"Oh yeah, their safety should be our priority..", Nisha said.

"That's right. Safety will be priority. There will be iris recognition and fingerprints..", he said and we nodded.

We discussed many other things about the project and finally it came to end within half an hour and I was packing my bag so that I can go home.

Madan didn't come back yet and I was nothing but grateful for that.

Nisha went to meet the banglore clients and she will be home within an hour.

I went outside and sat on karthik's bike as he started riding towards our home.

"Tomorrow there's a press meeting in the resort construction area. We have to be there within 10'O clock.", He said and I hummed.

We reached home soon and I immediately left to my room and started taking a shower.

It was so loooong day!!

I wore a comfortable pyjama and plopped on the bed and started scrolling through phone.

That's when I got a call from Maddy. She just called me yesterday and we talked for so long. I picked up immediately and reached it to my ears.

"Hello."

"Hey, babe.. I miss you.", She cooed.

"You called me and talked to me for hours just yesterday."

"I'm afraid, Vidhya. I'm afraid Kiran will do the same what Madan did to you. I love him, babe and I can't even imagine him rejecting my love.", She said and her voice was in the verge of crying.