Chapter 38

Vidhya's pov :

I came back from the restroom after washing my face and I noticed that he was fuming in anger. I ignored him and sat on the other table trying to ignore him.

His eyes were bloodshot red and his nose was flaring which I couldn't help but notice. I'm the one who should be angry first of all!

That's when the media attention turned to the door and I am pretty sure it's some special person.

I am not interested in those people any-

My thoughts were broken as the press people moved away and a man entered the party hall. My breath was uneven after looking at that person.

Adhrit..

I never thought my childhood crush would be here. I wonder why he still have the same effect on me like he did in past. He was current trending actor in indian cinema.

At the current moment, I was thinking about the time when I told Madan about my childhood.

"Would you have the same feeling when he come back?"

"No, I won't because it was just a temporary infatuation and it's long gone. Maybe, there's chances I can feel that again when I see him."

I can feel that. I can feel the same childhood Vidhya as I looked at him.

I was feeling nervous, my legs weren't steady and my eyes didn't leave him. He shook hands with Madan's father and came to Madan's direction to congratulate him.

Madan looked at me and gestured me to come near him and I did as he did. I stood beside his side as he approached towards us.

"Congratulations, Madan.", He said shaking hand with him.

"Meet my wife, Vidhya..", Madan said and Adhrit looked at me and removed his cooling glass in shock.

"Vidhya..", I loved the way my name rolled on his tongue. God! What am I thinking!? I'm not a cheater like Madan.

"Remember me?", He asked excited and I gave a small smile with a nod.

Meanwhile Madan looked at me confused.

"He's my childhood friend.. Adhrit.", I said and he gritted his teeth.

"Oh, I never knew this Adhrit will be your friend adhrit.", He said in a fake sweet voice.

"Did she mention about me? Glad she did!", Adhrit exclaimed. He looked so happy after seeing me. I wish he met me before 6 months..

"Yeah, I did several times.. I also mentioned about my crush on you. You remember when I used to teach math to you? You were so weak at math!", I said and we both laughed while Madan was fuming.

This game is good..

"Yeah, I was weak at math but even our math teacher couldn't calculate my fans right now..", he said proudly and I smiled.

"You didn't invite me to your wedding..", he said with a pout.

"Actually, our marriage was in a rush so we couldn't.", I said and he understood nodding.

"Madan, I will come back after talking to him for a good few minutes because I've seen him after so long and I have a lot to talk with him.", I said trying to make him more mad.

I took him to the other table and gave him water.

"How's your life going?", He asked.

"It's going in a flow and so sad that I couldn't stop the flow.", I said with a sad smile.