Chapter 53

Vidhya's pov :

The day passed and I still felt a bit sick. I never thought someone would actually lock me in the restroom when I was using it. It means, it happened intentionally.

It made me more scared but I felt a bit better because Madan was by my side yesterday and this made me sleep in peace.

I couldn't believe that I was feeling something strange again towards him. Is he faking things again so that I will feel bad again? I could say no. In the past, he was putting efforts on impressing me but now, he was making me feel comfortable and better.

No matter what, I could never believe anyone again. That night was something that was haunting me for a long time and it took me so much time to move on and I don't want to get trapped in that yet again.

I felt a bit better right now that I was able to eat my food without throwing up. Madan's mother brought me meal every time and also we started talking for hours about many things.

She informed me that Sia was having a flu and the doctor suggested to admit her. She was having a viral fever and Karthik is staying by her side. He also comes to visit me whenever Sia fell asleep.

I saw genuine love for her in his eyes and I was happy that he was able to find his true love.

Madan entered the room with some medicines and placed it on the table.

"How many days I have to take medicines?",

"For two weeks.", he replied and came towards me.

"Adhrit came again.", he said and I looked at him with a frown.

"Where is he now?"

"I just told him you are discharged."

"You lied."

"Yes I did. Why would someone want to let a stranger inside a place where their wife was staying?"

"But-"

"Also, I thought you'd be not comfortable to see anyone when you're in shorts and tee.", he said and it was quite reasonable. I'd indeed feel awkward in tee and shorts infront of Adhrit.

"Okay fine. When are the releasing me from here by the way?"

"Don't make it sound like jail. I love being in this room more than in home. As for your question, they planned to discharge you tomorrow morning."

Why would someone like to stay in a hospital room? The smell of disinfectant and medicines were enough for me to hate this room.

Sia's pov :

As I felt a tingling sensation in my nose, I sneezed as my body jerked forward and my shirt caught a brunt of it leaving an unsightly stain which made me cover my eyes with my hand.

Karthik came back with a towel and cleaned my dress and face. I just shut my face tightly and couldn't just face him after this embarrassment.

He removed my hand from the face and kissed my forehead.

"There's nothing you need to worry about. You don't have to feel embarassed about this.", he said comforting words but it was still embarrassing.

"You mean your words right? Also you're not supposed to tell about this to anyone, not even to me in the future. Just forget it right now.", I said and he laughed.

"I thought about telling it to our future kids."

"No! You shouldn't! What would they think of me. They'd be like, oh my God! Did mom do something disgusting like this infront of you."