Chapter 39

Vidhya's pov :

He threw me on the bed harshly and I saw him unbuttoning his shirt. I can't help but cry after all this! His words! His slap!

"Why the fuck you're doing this! Just leave me alone!", I shouted while crying.

But all my cryings went to deaf ears. He went to the cupboard and took something as he came towards me. He threw me some money and I looked at him in pure shock and disgust.

I don't know what's got into him today that he chose to torture me.

"This is why you were fucking some random men, nah? Now, it won't harm if you do it for me.", He spat those venomous words.

"No, listen to me, I was talking to him just as a friend. I never wanted to do something else with him. And, he was the one who asked us to come to dinner."

"I am not fucking talking about that bastard of the actor!", He yelled making me flinch. He came closer towards me and I felt fear rising up.

He grabbed a fist of my hair and was biting my neck. I screamed thrashing in his hold but he doesn't care and kept biting the same spot.

I pushed him from myself and attempted to run when he pulled my dress and I landed on the bed once again.

He tore my gown and I screamed but he caught my hand about my head and started sucking my belly. I cried because he was trying to force himself on me.

"Please..", I pleaded but he didn't stop.

I kicked his balls and pushed him. I took his shirt from the floor and went towards the restroom locking myself inside. I wore his shirt to cover myself because I was just in my inner wears. He tore my dress and it's impossible to wear it again.

I broke down and sat on the floor.

"Fucking open the door before I break it!", He yelled banging the door but I wasn't going to open it.

"So, you wanna play games? Why don't you want to consummate our marriage?", He asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

I cried more because of how pathetic I am. I couldn't fight back like a coward I am. I was scared.. scared of him, scared that I will lose to him yet once again, scared that I will lose my dignity!

"You were doing the same thing when we were in love too? You were sleeping behind my back when you claimed to love me? What a fucking slut you are..", he continued to hurt me with his words and I had no option other than to cry.

"Open the door, dammit!", He yelled more louder banging the door crazily.

"If you're not going to open it, I'm gonna lock it from outside and you can't come out even if you want to..", he threatened me.

He was madly drunk right now and I don't really care if I have to stay in this restroom for the whole night. So, I kept silent and he punched the door in anger.

A few seconds passed by silently and I heard that he locked the bathroom door from outside. At that moment, I was looking for an escape from him and I got it.

He won't bother me until tomorrow morning and I thanked stars for that. I looked at the shirt I was wearing. It smelled like him which I hated the most.

I removed his shirt and threw it on the toilet and then wore a bathrobe that was hanging in the wall.

I tried to flush the shirt off but it got stuck.

Who cares!?

I kicked the wall in anger only to get hurt myself. I sniffled thinking about what happened. Madan is the only man who slapped me in my entire life.