Chapter 27

Madan's pov :

I went to the club and took my seat on a bar stool when Adhik turned his face on me.

"What the fuck, man? I know you're mad at me for hurting her again..", I said because he always takes her side.

"Because you have zero sense. If it spreads viral by tomorrow, your father will expect you to marry her. After all that's your shitty plan, right?", He asked.

"Oh yeah, you got me. I did this to marry her.."

"You think her brother will allow?", He asked and I scoffed.

"Her family will. They're the most respectable family in the area and they won't tolerate such things.", I said and he glared at me more harder.

"You're just destroying her life.."

"She- I mean her brother just ruined my peace. Now, I want to ruin his.", I said venom dripping from my voice.

"I don't know when you will realise it but eventually you will, soon.", He said and I took a shot.

That's when I got a call from dad and I picked it up immediately. I know what he's calling me for.

"Madan? What was that? You just kissed Karthik's sister infront of the media? Are you crazy?"

"Dad, we love each other.", I said and Adhik's eyes widened. I winked at him with a smirk and he took two to three shot in one go.

"You're serious about her? I can't believe? I don't want to ruin a girl's life.", He said and I sighed.

"Dad, if you don't believe me, I'll send you the pics we took together. You know I won't hang out with random girls right?", I said and sent some old photos immediately while the call was on line.

"Did you see the photos dad. She is happy around me."

"I don't know if I should believe you or not. I will call karthik's sister and ask her myself.", He said.

"Dad, come on, do one thing.. go to her home yesterday and ask for a marriage proposal and they won't deny. You know Karthik is such a good man, right? So is his family.", I said.

It took me few minutes to convince him but finally I was able to.

We're going tomorrow for the marriage proposal and her family's gonna agree.

Vidhya's pov :

It was midnight but I wasn't able to sleep. The fear was too much to bear. Karthik said Sia tried to stop the media but she couldn't because it have spread in social media rapidly.

I don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow. My family would literally be keeping their heads down infront of everyone..

That's when I got a call from Maddy and picked it up immediately.

"Vidhya, I saw the news and.. I'm sorry.", She said.

"It's okay. Don't worry.. it's not your fault anyways.", I said and she hummed.

"Also, did you break up with Kiran?", I asked.

"Yeah, I did and he left without saying anything. I just realised it was good to be away than sticking together with pain."

"That's a good decision.", We hung up after talking for a few minutes and immediately I got another call from Sia. I picked it up..

"Hello, Vidhya.."

"Hello, Sia."

"Yeah, first of all, I apologise that I can't stop the news because it became viral in Facebook and Instagram. Also, I have something else to say. Madan is coming with marriage proposal tomorrow..", she said dropping a bomb.