Chapter 16

The next day, I met with Nisha and was done consoling her after a hard deal of effort. I didn't mean to ignore her. I was just very hurt and tensed because of madan that I don't want to show my hurt to her. 

She already have many problems in her life and I don't wanna bother her for my problems.

The office have opened again since Nisha have recovered from her mental trauma. She's better now which I'm happy about.

Also Madan kept calling me which I ignored. I was angry and mad at him for what he did. He did supported me from his friends but does that justify how he let me alone in that dark surrounding.

My phone started buzzing again and I sighed in frustration. I have lost count how much time he have called me. I finally decided to pick up the call and tell at him so badly.

I picked up the call and before he could open his mouth to say hello, I yelled.

"What the fuck do you want!? Can't you see I'm busy that I'm not answering your calls!"

"You're not busy. You're angry."

"Glad you know. Now, hung up!"

"No, please listen to me. It was a mistake."

"Okay, now just hung up", I said and heard a sighing sound in opposite.

"Come on, Vidhya. You're mad at me for past 2 days. You have no idea how I feel right now."

"You are the one who have no idea how I feel. And yeah, I'm mad. Beyond mad!"

"Where are you? I will come over."

"No thanks."

"You don't want to see my handsome face. Even if you get to see it, it will be definitely sad..", he said in a cute voice and I laughed a bit without my knowledge.

"You like that?", He asked chuckling.

I didn't tell anything because I suddenly remembered that I was mad at him.

"Today evening 6'O clock, Wild Garden. Let's meet, okay?", He said and hung up the phone. I smiled and looked at the phone for few seconds.

"Idiot!", I muttered and placed my phone back in my purse.

My brother's bike stopped infront of me.

"How was office?", He asked and I smiled.

"It was good.. but, lazy too.", I replied and he chuckled. I got in his bike where he rode towards home. We arrived to our house in short as we entered inside.

It was already 4'O clock and I have to be in Wild Garden at 6. I opened my wardrobe and started searching for good dresses.

Finally I got a white dress which I'm sure it would fit well on me. I also selected matching jewelry.

I chilled scrolling through insta for few minutes and it was finally 5 and time to get ready.

I wore the dress I've selected with minimal makeup which looked perfect on me.