Chapter 19

Madan's pov :

As the loud music was giving me a weird satisfaction, I was drinking along with my friends.

"It's taking you long to make her fall for you. I have never seen you like this. As usual, you would make a girl fall in just a fraction of second.", Sonia said and my friends started laughing.

"She's not definitely easy going. I'm just near.. I bet, she will just fall in few days. She'll be running around me like a maniac.", I said sipping on my drink with a smirk.

"And it'll be satisfying for you?", Adhik asked and I hummed confidently.

"Yes it definitely will be. In fact, that was the time I'm waiting for. She and her brother slapped me infront of every fucking one, Adhik. Don't you think I should seek my revenge?", I said and he scoffed.

"There's thousands of ways to get revenge but I don't think love should be the one.", He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

What is he actually trying to make me understand?

"Yeah, there's thousands of ways to revenge and I chose the best one. That is love.", I said.

All stayed silent. We were just drinking and flirting with girls.

"Kiran, how's your relationship going on?", I asked all of sudden and he sighed in frustration.

"She's annoying as usual. I don't know how I'll break her up before our marriage.", He said.

"Then why did you accept her marriage proposal?", Sonia asked.

"Come on, she was annoying and I couldn't withstand it. So I lied to her that I will marry her just to shut her filthy mouth.", He said and by his words, hatred was evident towards her.

"I'm leaving.", Adhik said and left immediately without looking back. He looked like he don't want to hear anything from us anymore.

"Fine, I'm leaving too. Sia will come back tomorrow.. it's already 2 so it's better if I leave.", I said placing my wine bottle in the table.

"Shall I come to visit her too?", Kiran asked.

"You don't have to."

"You're afraid that she'll fall for me?"

"No, I just don't want you play any games with her. She's my sister.", I reminded him.

"So, it means, you can play with anyone's sister but you don't want anyone play with your sister.", Sonia said and it was true.

"It's just that I hate them. I hate both Vidhya and her brother. But to be honest, she was beautiful. She was beautiful in any outfit she wears and that's what I'm impressed of."

"Be careful not to fall for her.", Kiran said with a smirk.

"Dude, I was just stating.. it's not like I'm complimenting her."

"Fine, I'll meet you guys tomorrow.", I bid a goodbye to them and left to my condo drunk.

I had set an alarm at 6 a.m. because I have to pick up Sia from the airport. The next thing I did that was sleeping.

Vidhya's pov :

It was 3 a.m. and I was rolling on my bed without sleeping because everything was confusing. Do I really love him or its just an affection?

I think I have never been sleepless as today. The whole city is sleeping and here am I, thinking about a person I met just a few weeks before.

Even if I love him, will he love me back. Is he flirting with me, or loving me?