Chapter 58

Madan's pov :

I went to the hospital first because it was the most important for me right now more than to clear my name. I was making sure no one is able to see my face because I became famous as a culprit overnight.

As I reached the ward where she was, I saw Karthik and Sia in the chair and they looked so gloomy. I went towards them.

As soon as Sia saw me, she threw a sharp slap on my face and I didn't object.

"Sia..", Karthik held her hand but she left him and slapped me again.

"Sia, he didn't do that. It wasn't suicide..", Karthik said and she looked at him and me in shocked. I nodded and she turned away to other side.

"Who did that?"

"I don't know.. Nisha seems suspicious for me.", I said my opinion. There were only three people in my doubt list and Nisha is the only one who was in the party. Also, who would keep the party in the middle of nowhere? She was definitely planning something.

"Nisha? Her bestfriend?", Sia asked shocked again and I nodded. Still, I felt bad that she slapped me but she was just my little sister. She has the right to slap me.

Sia's phone rang.

"It's the journalist. I asked her to investigate about Adhrit and she might have gotten something.", she said and left to the balcony to attend the call.

"Anyways you deserved to stay in the station the entire night.", Karthik said and it was so heartless.

"I know.", I said anyways.

"Hey wait, did you tell me you asked Sia to investigate about Adhrit?", I remembered all of sudden and he nodded.

"He looked suspicious and also in the station, the constable said that Nisha and Adhrit were holding hands and that they looked so happy.", Karthik said.

"God! That bastard. He acted very well these days to win her trust but was betraying us all along!", I gritted my teeth remembering his act. I never knew something like him could pretend in real life too.

The doctor came out in a few minutes.

"Her surgery can't be delayed anymore and we have to perform an emergency surgery. Who is the relative of the patient?", he asked.

"Me", me and Karthik said simultaneously and we glared at each other.

"I'm her husband."

"I'm her brother."

"Someone please read and sign it.", he handed us the form and we were pulling the paper from each sides. Sia came back in a few seconds and she hit both of us with her handbag.

"I will sign it!", she said and snatched if from us. She was annoyed by the stunt we pulled. We saw as she signed the form and handed it to the doctor.

"Make sure she's fine. Or else, you may have to shut down the entire hospital.", I threatened him, because some doctors couldn't be trusted and behave so ignorant about their patient.

He was sweating when he nodded.

"I have also arranged the best neurosurgery doctor for her. He will be here in a few minutes.", I said and he nodded. He knew I was talking about Dr Simon. I already asked Anik to ask Dr Simon come here by overnight flight before the police arrested me.

The doctor was here in a few minutes as I mentioned and the entire team was getting ready for the surgery. As a procedure of the surgery, they had to cut her hair and I remembered the time when I used to stroke her hair. Her hair used to be so silky and smooth also smelled heaven which made me love her hair so much. She loved her hair too much too.