Chapter 20

Vidhya's pov :

I wiped my tears and slowly opened the door to see Maya standing there. I am even ready to face my family but I am not gonna beg her..

"Can we talk?", She asked and I let her inside my room as I closed the door behind.

"I want you to back off.. I know he loves you. If not, he wouldn't have talked like this just for someone like you. In these weeks, he haven't even touched you. That surely means something..", she said.

"What if I say I won't?", I asked and she seethed.

"Then I'll tell the whole family what you feel about him.", She blackmailed.

"And, Madan's literally going to kill you for that. You are the one who said he loves me and if you try to break his love, I'm afraid, your love will be shattered.", I said and she started thinking about it.

Never thought she'd get manipulated easily..

"He'll hate you forever and what about your dream of loving him?", I asked and she stayed quiet.

That means she started to consider my words which I'm glad about.

"You know what? Once he got into fight with his friends just for me. Did you hear me? He just fought with Kiran, his childhood friend just for me. How long do you think it will take for him to cut ties with you?"

"Sh-Shut up! He won't cut ties with me. I know one day, he'll love me back too.", She said. The fear of him leaving her was creeping her out.

"For that, you have to talk to him.. just talk to him and sort it out. If he said that he doesn't want me, I won't bother him anymore..", I said.

I was pretty sure he won't because I think I started beleive him..

"I will, he will hate you and you'll see that..", she said seething.

"Best of luck.", I said and she left the room immediately.

I sighed plopping in the bed. If she had decided to tell the truth to the whole family, I would've been doomed.

There's two reasons why I don't want my family to know about this. One, if they come to know this, I wouldn't have been able to meet him again.. And two, I don't want to disappoint them through my actions.

Mainly, my brother and grandfather would be hurt if they come to know what I have done.

But I also know that someday they have to know about it and they'll be surely shocked. But, I don't want that day to be today..

Madan's pov :

She fucking ruined my peaceful mood. If Maya didn't show up, I would've manipulated her more..

Now, she's going to tell her family and she'll stop talking to me. That's what gonna happen..

My phone buzzed and it was that bitch Maya. I picked up the phone immediately and decided to roast the fuck outta her.

"Madan-"

"What the fuck do you want, huh? Don't forget you're nothing but a paid slut! You're a gold digger and you dare to enter into my life!?", I yelled so badly and she sniffled.

"But, I love you..", came her crying voice

"God! Are you delusional? When I paid you, I clearly said you mean nothing to me.."

"What about Vidhya? Isn't she a slut too? How much do you pay her Madan.", She asked to provoke me. She very well know that I haven't even laid my fingers on her.