Vessel!Error

(This is before I had better understanding of Alphatale.)

Nicknames:

He Who Watches
Second Destroyer
Bug of the Multiverse
Anger Management Mascot

Date of Birth: April 4th

Place of Birth: Anti-Void

Species: Glitched Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4

"You can no longer outclass the power that I have gained, Ink, now that I have what it takes to finally stop you."-Vessel!Error

Error is the apprentice of Error!404. He is an Alternate Universe destroyer and the overseer of the events within the Multiverse, now having gained a much greater power than ever before, becoming the second most powerful destroyer.

Biography:

Like the original Righteous!Error, he was originally the Classic version of Sans, having turned into Geno, and than messed with his Determination, leading him into the Anti-Void, turning him into Error. When turning into Error, he lost all memories of who he once was, and attempted to make a name for himself in the wake of what he has become. Through his interactions with the AUs, has lead him to believe that they are disgusting and an abomination, and thus, with his destructive power and the ability to manipulate code, he became the Destroyer of AUs. But one fateful day, he met Error404, and saw that like him, Error404 attempted to make a name for himself, despite the fact that he has power far more immense than even Error himself. Error, with one act of compassion, decides to bring himself in as Error404's apprentice, and worked together to accomplish their goals, and to bring back Alphatale.

Throughout the 2 years of being with Error404, Error has gone through a lot, he has faced off against Ink, the protector of the AUs and his rival, got himself killed to help Error404 destroy an Unnameable, and came back with the DNA of the Unnameable inside of him, and discovered that Ink had taken the Soul of the Unnameable, becoming its host, gaining emotions, but the mind no longer simply Ink's anymore.

However...one fateful day changed Error's life forever. During a mission, Error was transported to an unknown realm, that is filled with different versions of Error404, Infected, Omnipotent, And Alpha, being in what appears to be a city of sorts. While searching around the city that he was in, so that the can try and find a way out of here, he discovered a Conduit Soul inside of a capsule of sorts. Seeing that nobody is here, he takes the capsule with him, thinking to that it might be useful in the cause of Error404. Trying to be able to come back to his universe, he encountered Ink, who somehow managed to find and entered into the realm of where Error was is at right now, and tries to kill him. But during the middle of the fight, the capsule containing the Conduit Soul broke...and the Error, not wanting to let Ink consume it, used his strings to reel it into himself, and absorbed it. Unbeknownst to Error, the soul he absorbed, belonged to the Conduit of Destruction, and with the Conduit Soul having absorbed and replaced the 1/9th soul that he still has while as Geno, Error's powers grew to the point of being able to fight Ink on equal footing, and after being able to defeat him, he was able to go back, due to the power of an unknown entity, which unfortunately brought Ink back to his multiverse as well. With the power of the Conduit Soul of Destruction within himself, combined with the power of the Unnameable's DNA within his right arm, Error will now do whatever it takes to stop Ink from carrying out whatever plan that the Unnameable has for him, and will help Error404 in bringing back Alphatale.

Appearance:

Error retains all of his prominent features. His red eyesockets, his blue, yellow and white eyelights, as well as the blue tear marking going under the eye sockets. However, his clothing had taken a bit of a change. Error wears a simple red shirt over a large, white overcoat that travels all the way down to his ankles, with the overcoat's right arm now having gained a black sleeve, with a set of eyes latched onto the black sleeve of the coat. He wears a purple scarf over his neck, but now the overcoat has a blue hood that is stitched onto it, and is large enough that it can hide Error's eyes, and now, Error wears it over his head almost all the time. His pants is now long, covering his ankles, but still keeps the blue lines, with Error still having the sandals.