Morana

Nicknames:

The Evolving Giantess
Magni's Daughter
Eve's Daughter
Lady of Evolution
Daughter of Ice and Evolution

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: TransVoid

Species: Being/Unknown Entity
Gender: Female
Height: 1,890
Weight: 32,000 tons

This character resides in the same Multiverse as Auxesia and Týr, and thus, will be related to the mother, who has given birth to those 2 characters.

I, Born after my oldest Half-Brother, Týr, yet before my other half-siblings, Auxesia and Abyss. With my brothers at my side, we shall make sure that all of existence is a better place for everyone.-Morana

Morana is a hybrid between as TransVoid Jötnar and an unknown entity. This in turn makes her one of the most powerful entities of all time to ever be born. She is the firstborn daughter of Magni, the Jötnar Lord, and Eve, the Mother of All. She is younger then her Half-Brother, Týr, yet older than Auxesia and Abyss.

Backstory:

Magni, the Jötnar Lord, had been through a bunch of things in his life. He has been known as Lord of Ice, Lord of Lightning, Frosty Thunder, Lord of Force, and Gabriel's Equal, amongst possible other nicknames that he has not heard, but knows that they exist, even if it is just beyond his knowledge. But one thing is for sure, is that he has played a vital role in the war of the TransVoid Angels. The leader of a race of the TransVoid Jötnar, entities that are made from ice, with Magni being the only one made from Ice and Lightning, he has been one of the few TransVoid entities that are of goodness and mercy, something that not many TransVoid Beings have. He is also one of the protectors of the TransVoid, along with Gabriel, who he sees as his brother, due to them both being similar, born Gabriel is admittedly more willing to fight compared to Magni, who is more peaceful than the other TransVoid Beings. He is also one of mercy, even to enemies that he thinks can change into better people. He believes in the best of people, and use as much effort as he can to try and make them into better people.

Ever since the war with the TransVoid Angels,8' which they battled against the TransVoid Demon and the TransVoid Jötnar, the 2 Species coexist and treat each other as equals. In fact, some of the Demons and Jötnar even married and had children of hybrids between Demon and Jötnar, a literal mixture of fire and ice, and it seems to have no mad effects on the children. On the contrary, the Jötnar and Demon hybrids are much stronger than both their parents. Gabriel even took the chance to take a TrasVoid Jötnar himself, who is extremely beautiful, and she became one of her many wives that Gabriel has, as Skadi is the second strongest TransVoid Jötnar ever alive. Of course, Magni was not amused a single bit, due to the fact that he has so many wives, and will probably lose count. But no matter what, it seem that Gabriel and Skadi have true love to each other, as just Gabriel has immense love to the other wives that he has, and Skadi is no exception. So Magni can give him that. And during his time, he has even met Gabriel's firstborn son, who is named Týr.

When Magni and Týr speak to each other, Týr revealed himself that he was born, sure, but not from of Gabriel's wives, but rather, from someone else, and she is from the Multiverse. This made Magni curious, as he questioned Týr on what he means by that. It is there that Týr revealed that it is from a entity that Gabriel had helped, named Eve, who is a being of evolution. He than talks about Eve, how she had given birth to Life in the Multiverse that she lives in, how she is an entity of Evolution, and the fact that Gabriel and Eve love each other, but cannot stay with each other, due to the fact that Eve has a very important matter that she will have to go to eventually, but does decide to leave behind a legacy in the form of Týr, who is much more powerful than his father, and is continuing to grow much more powerful, due to the fact fact he had inherited the power of Evolution from his mother, and thus, is able to grow very strong on his own, with simply the passage of time. This made Magni interested, as she hopes to meet Eve, and Týr also reveals that Eve can inherit give birth to an entity once a century, or 100 years, and thus, he will need to find her a year before she can even give birth to new life. Hearing this, Magni nodded, and he decides to try and find her, as she is very interested in wanting to know her. But as he does not want his village attacked, he entrusted a close ally of his to watch over his kingdom while he is gone. And thus, he set off on a journey to find her, where he will know what Eve knows, and hopefully, aid her in whatever it is, so that she can be free.