Adelumabub

Nicknames:

Son of Zermon
Universe Devourer
Multiversal Polothorn
Baby Chick
Zermon's Chick

Date of Birth: April 11th

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Polothorn
Gender: Male
Height: 27'10
Eye Color: Star

All life will have to meet its ends, but I'll clear out the remains so that there is more room for another creation to be made.-Adelumabub

Adelumabub is a Polothorn that has a resemblance to a cross between a bird and a human, worn the wings on his back and he has claws and talons on his hand. He is the Polothorn son of Zermon and a mortal woman.

Backstory:

Zermon has always been one of the most dangerous and powerful TransVoid Beings that have ever existed in all of time, although his powers are not at the league of MalesGrow or Malware, for they are both more powerful than him, and yet is stronger than the rest below him. Zermon is a giant black bird with star-filled eyes, it flys through all of existence and eating and devouring stars and feeding on galaxies that are on the brink of collapse and destruction. It is unknown why it does this sort of thing, and how it knows which galaxy is about to die. The reason for this is unknown, but there is a theory as to why it is that he has done these things, in that he is simply here to make room for something new to be created, while also at the same time, he consumes the galaxies to gain more powerful for himself to have. But even so, it is unknown still as to how he is able to defend when a galaxy is about to end, as even when he is extremely far away, he is able to come in at the last minute and consume the galaxy before it really has a chance to end itself.

But Zermon is a very mysterious being from within the TransVoid, as he has never been seen interacting with other people, and instead, he just does what he does the best, and that is by consuming other galaxies that are coming to an end in order to grow in power, as well as, supposedly, make more room for some new created Galaxy to take the place of the one that had been destroyed from the first place. But despite this, even though this is considered by many to be very animalistic and cruel, he does have care towards living creature. Although he may be scary, when in the presence of creatures, he is shown that he is not going to hurt them, and instead, he cares deeply enough to let them play on him, and when he converses with humans, he is capable of speaking in English, and is able to think just as much as humans can, although he knows a lot of stuff in his time, enough to the point that he knows of thing that only MalesGrow and Himmsworth has him beat in. And despite this, even when he is a consuming Galaxies, and when he goes to them, he also makes sure that every last being inside of the galaxy that he is consuming dies, and waits for the last souls to depart into the afterlife, so he can consume the dying galaxy.

Naturally, this puts him on odds with other beings that consumes worlds, as they consume even living beings inside of them, and they do so without care or remorse for what happens to them, not that Zermon would care. And because of this, Zermon would even run into other TransVoid Beings, such as MalesGrow and Malware, both of whom desire to kill him, or, in MalesGrow's case, consume him. But Zermon is a very fast and slippery TransVoid Being, as he slips away due to his superior speed. And as Zermon continues to consume Galaxies, he began to grow more and more powerful, more and more stronger, and this feeling of gaining strength grows to the point that he is now able to consume AUs, which makes him even more powerful, and when that happens, he began to consume AUs that are dying, and he will wait for the AUs to have all life killed and move on to an Afterlife, so that he can consume it, and when he consumes AUs, he gains an even bigger boost in power than ever before, and he began to grow more and more exponentially powerful by the passing years, as he consumed more and more AUs, until he than became so powerful, he is now able to consume Multiverses. But despite the fact that he is able to do so, he waits for the Multiverse to have all life within it he killer, so that he can consume it, and in in turn makes him even more powerful than ever before, And eventually, he began to consume dying Multiverses and gain far more power than ever before. And because of the fact that he is gaining more and more strength as time goes on, MalesGrow than turned his attention to Zermon, and decides to try and consume him so that he can gain even more power and become an Unnameable more faster than before, although it is unknown if other TransVoid Beings are able to consume other members of the TransVoid Beings in order to grow more powerful, and it is unknown if they can be resurrected from such a thing happening to them. But Zermon does not want to find out, as he does all that he can to get away from the TransVoid Squid. MalesGrow does all that he can to try and catch him into his tentacles, and even fired his Eye Beam at Zermon, but Zermon is able to react fast despite the fact that he does not see them, as he than looked and saw a Multiverse that has been born a million years ago, and thus, not wanting to get consumed and wanting to hide from MalesGrow, Zermon flies into it, and remains out of sight. But wanting to be as small and as hidden as he can, he manipulated his own body and shrinks down to the point that he is now the size of a mortal male, but at the height of 6'0, so that MalesGrow doesn't see him.