Hollow!Ink (Forced God of Destruction)

Nicknames:

The Corrupted Creator
Squid
The False Protector
Destroyer
God of Creation
Son of Fate

Date of Birth: April 15th

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Skellinkton

Gender: Male
Weight: 134 pounds
Height: 3'8
Eye Color: Purple

This "power" allows me to feel the emotions that everyone else could and allows me to do things I never could, why would I give that!? Do you not want me to be happy!?-Hollow!Ink

Hollow!Ink is a version of Ink from the FGoD Alphaverse. He is the son of Fate, and like the original Hollow!Ink, he gained the Soul of the Unnameable, becoming one of the most dangerous beings in all of time.

Backstory:

The multiverse started out with only one universe, that being UnderTale, but unbeknown to Fate, there existed a second AU that formed on its own, called Alphatale, which had been destroyed before Fate could see it. Finding it too empty, Fate created her "true child", Ink, to fill the emptiness. She whispered to him lovingly, telling him that there was limited space and he could create, but only up to that limit if he didn't want the multiverse to collapse. When he ignored, forgot, or didn't hear her warning, he went on a creating spree, filling the multiverse to a dangerous point.

When too many universes exist at once, they get crammed together in the limited space of the multiverse and continue growing until the eventually bump into each other and pop. Like bubbles in a container. Fate adores Ink, and fails to reach him or to make him stop his behavior. And so, Fate decides to come up with a solution. Looking at Aftertale, an Alternate Timeline version of Undertale, she sees Geno, who is doing a DT experiment, and seeing that he is about to back down from it, Fate controlled Geno, and made him commit a big mistake, which sends him to the Anti-Void. Learning from her mistake, she began to scream his purpose into him, which drove Geno mad. He held his head, as he tries to block and learn the screams, only to become more and more louder, and than...after so long...the Anti-Void, along with Fate's own screaming, began to change and corrupt Geno's entire existence. His bones began to turn black, his right eye socket began to heal, his eye sockets began to show blue tear-like markings coming down, with Geno, beginning to glitch from 2 corruptions invading. And on that day, Geno had erased from existence. On that day...came the God of Destruction. The god, having lost his identity, tries to make a name for himself...and seeing the signs all over his body...he decides in what his name will be...Error.

On that day forth, Error was forced to destroy. While he did his purpose, having successfully destroyed just enough universes to make it half empty, he does not like what has happened to himself. In fact, all he ever wanted, was to live his own life, and Fate took it away. While he does not remember who he once was, he does know that Fate turned him into something that he does not want to be. From that day on, he is forced to fight Ink and his allies, and than, he is forced to fight the very Multiverse that he is trying to save. His body would give in and break, but he would never die. And Ink, in his ignorance, he would fight against a monster that he indirectly had been cursed to be fight against him, just so that he can maintain the balance of the Multiverse, the balance that Ink had ignored for such a very long time, from his own mother.

However, everything then began to change, during a time when Error and Ink are fighting against each other inside of a copy of Outertale. Or at least, one of the copies of Outertale. It was a scuffle as always, with Ink always accusing Error of destroying AUs, even though that is clearly not the case, and Error doing all that he can to fight back against Ink himself. But Ink brought backup, as he got countless AUs to attack him, and Error fled from the battle as fast as he can, due to sending another unique power. And when he came back, he is being chased by Error404, which he aptly named himself, as Error404 crashed to the ground, taking down all of the AU denizens at once, and made Ink go splat like normal paint, before he than recollects himself from the bits that made him become the way the the is. And then, it is when everything started to change, because Error was taken under Error404's wing, as he began to train, with Error being patient and reasonable, not resorting to violence, and the fact that he began to learn some of Error404's moves, such as his own Novice God Ray, manipulating pixels, as well as learned some new strings, and these ended up being a very huge pain for Ink, because of the fact that Error now has the power to corrupt Ink's allies, as least those with code, and make them fight against him, forcing Ink to fight back, and knock them out, with becoming Error more and more difficult with each passing week. Even Fate has no idea why he is growing strong, as she usually senses him in the Anti-Void, yet does not sense him when he goes into the MainFrame itself.