Highest!Gradient and Nexus!Paperjam

Nicknames:

Grad (Gradient)
Gradi (Gradient
PJ! (Paperjam)
Jammy (Paperjam)
Gods of Balance (Both)

Date of Birth: March 5th (Gradient)
                          October 1st (Paperjam)

Place of Birth: Omega Timeline (Gradient)
                           Anti-Void (Paperjam)

Species: Error Skeleton (Gradient)
Skellinkton (Paperjam)
Gender: Male (Gradient)
                Genderfluid (Paperjam)
Height: 5'2 (Gradient)
               5'12 (Paperjam)

These 2 take place in a fusion of Remoseful!Ink and Sovereign!Error's future and the Shipchildren Alphaverse.

I never thought, that I would see the day, where we would both become all powerful gods.-Highest!Gradient

Man, guess Ink oughta be having a jaw drop at what he is seeing now.-Nexus!Paperjam

Highest!Gradient and Nexus!Paperjam are the future versions of Broken!Gradient and Bond!Paperjam, both having completed their training with Error and Error404, and like Error, they have connected to the MainFrame, now being more powerful than Error404 and being as strong as Error on the destruction side, and yet, surpass him with the other half of their power over creation, becoming the new strongest entities.

Backstory:

It took a very long time, for Gradient and Paperjam, it had taken them a very long time, almost an entirety, with their training to become as powerful as they are right now. And after what must have been so many years, perhaps 4 years for the both of them, Gradient and Paperjam, they had done it...they had all become as powerful as they are right now in their current time. Their magical abilities have improved, their physical strength have improved, all of them have improved so much that in their normal forms, they are stronger than Error404 while he is in his normal form. And this is also thanks to Error, who is able to help them with being able to improve their magic and their strings. And too add more power to them...Error was able to locate 2 Conduits, and these 2 Conduits gave his 2 children 2 souls of their own in order to make them more stronger than ever before. Gradient gain the Soul of Equilibrium, while Paperjam gained the Soul of Stability, and when the took it and put it into their bodies, their souls are absorbed into the Conduit Soul that are now integrated into themselves, in order to make the leaves more stronger than before. And now...now that they had gained their new souls...it is time for one more task...and it is the one that Error and Error404 had done, after Errorror gave himself an identity, and Error having completed his training with Error404. And it is none other than to connect their essences to the MainFrame. While Error404 barely survived it, and Error had almost the exact same luck, both Paperjam and Gradient are unsure if they are ready to do this, due to how powerful and dangerous the MainFrame is. Well, Gradient could do it, because he has code, but Paperjam being able to pull off something such as this...it is a mystery. In fact, Paperjam does not know if he is capable of the same thing, due to the fact that he lacks code. However, since he is a son of Error, than it is possible for Paperjam to be able to connect to the MainFrame. So, Paperjam pushed back the doubt from within his own mind and gets ready to connect to the MainFrame, and hopefully, it all goes well for them.

When Gradient and Paperjam got ready to fuse their essence with it, Paperjam decides that...it is best for one of them to do it first, and so...he decided that Gradient should do it, since he has code inside of his body, and thus, he should be able to do it with not as much issue as Paperjam might have. Besides, he has no idea what will happen if they both do it at the same time. For all Paperjam knows, they will both end up fusing and never be able to split apart again, or it will cause them both to be consumed and lose concentration in trying to connect their beings to the MainFrame. Because of this, he thinks that it is best to do it one at a time. So Gradient will be the one to go first, as it is also due to the fact that he is stronger then Paperjam, as well as having perfectly replicated the powers of Ink and Error much more easily compared to Paperjam, who's powers are not as perfect compared to that of his older brother.