Limbo!Sans

Nicknames:

Fluff Lord
Lord of Limbo
Severer of Lives

Date of Birth: January 15th

Place of Birth: Limbotale

Species: Half Skeleton/Half Unknown Entity
Height: 3'2
Eye Color: Purple (Left Eye) Coquelicot (Right Eye)

This AU is meant to be connected to the Old Abysstale, where Abyss has both crystal and evolution.

My powers will not be used by anybody else, due to the dangers of it. I must protect it at all costs.-Limbo!Sans

Limbo!Sans is a Sans from a universe that's known as Limbotale, a universe that is one of the few strongest universes, after Alphatale.

Backstory:

Limbotale is one of the strongest universes in the Multiverse, and is the Alphaverse's answer to Abysstale. Like Abysstale, it is not a very well known universe, despite its power, and is actually very far away from some of even the less known universes, despite how strong it is. However, like Abysstale, Limbotale has a Sans that has a unique soul trait. However, it is different compared Abysstale. While Abysstale's Sans specializes in Evolution, which allows Abyss to grow stronger as time goes on, as well as age, Limbotale's Sans's soul specializes in adaptation. The Soul of Adaptaion allows Limbo!Sans to counter whatever attack it is that is trying to attack him. For example, if he is about to be submerged in lava, the Soul will force Limbo!Sans' body temperature to go down to the point where the Lava is unable to burn him. And to Limbo!Sans, his temperature will feel like it is still normal. If put into a cold environment that is strong enough to kill a monster, Limbo!Sans will simply heat up his body to the point where he won't feel the cold at all. If attacked by an electrical attack, Limbo!Sans' body will be as the same composition as non-conductive materials, such as rubber.

Sometimes, some of the attacks may also be incorporated into Limbo!Sans' body. For example, during Error's attack on Limbotale, when he wrapped his soul around Limbo!Sans' Soul of Adaptation, it reacted, and make an adaptation in using the electricity as a barrier, and the electrical current went through the strings like a copper wire, and shocked Error badly the point that he is forced to left go of Limbo!Sans' soul. And due to the fact that he lacks code, the Glitch Ray has no effect on him, and this made the fight difficult for Error, due to Limbo!Sans adaptable nature. When Error used his red strings on Limbi, his soul reacted and shut down in what would be a skeleton's equivalent of Pain Receptors, which made Limbo!Sans unable to feel pain by the red strings. And Limbo!Sans proved to be some trouble for Error404, who is the strongest of the Sanses, as well as being one of the most powerful entities in the entire Multiverse. When Error404 used his mind manipulation to try and mess with Limbo!Sans' mind, his soul created a mental barrier that is very difficult for even Error404 to get through. When he used his Blue Mastery on Limbo!Sans once, the Soul reacted and made some bony pinchers on Limbo!Sans' foot in order to stay grounded. When Limbo!Sans was hit with a God Ray First Shot, The Soul allows Limbo!Sans to keep on teleporting to avoid getting hit, and slowly began to break through the paralysis that the God Ray had given to him, which nobody else is able to actually do. Of course, Error404 decides to leave, due to the fact that the AU is wasting his time in bringing back his own, but he decides to come back and try to and take some of the code, even though Limbotale does not actually have code, as even Error404 did not know that it had existed.

Unusually, and surpassingly great, Limbotale, unlike the other Alphaverse AUs, is one of the most safe and secure AUs ever created, and is able to survive through it all, despite how extremely dangerous the entire multiverse is. Due to how defensive it is and adaptive Limbo!Sans is against any threat, thanks to his soul, this gave Limbo!Sans the motivation to protect his AU from any of the other AUs that dare try to attack it. However, that does not mean that Limbo!Sans sees all AUs as a threat, and is actually able to tell who it is that is both a threat and not a threat. For example, he once met the original Dream, the Guardian of Positivity, and both Dream and Limbo had a very nice chat, becoming Limbo's first friend from a different AU, before they were interrupted by DeadDream, a counterpart of the original Dream, and is not a good person, but is simply very evil, who tried to take Limbo to an entity named Vape, only for both Dream and Limbo to fight and force DeadDream away. After that, Dream decides to leave, but Limbo tells Dream to come back to his AU whenever he wants, and Dream agrees, with both leaving in very happy terms. Another example is when he met with CORE!Frisk, and he sees the many different versions of himself, and he even meets Abyss!Sans, with both Abyss and Limbo having a rather pleasant talk, before they both decide to part way in friendly terms, like Dream.