Remorseful!Ink

Nicknames:

The Corrupted Creator
Squid
The False Protector
Destroyer
God of Creation

Date of Birth: April 15th

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Skellinkton

Gender: Male
Weight: 134 pounds
Height: 3'8
Eye Color: Purple

This takes place inside Sovereign!Error's Future.

I know that I will never take back what I've done, but I will make sure that the Multiverse gets another chance at life.-Remorseful!Ink

Remorseful!Ink is a version of Hollow!Ink from the future of Soveriegn!Error. He is the former protector and creator of the Multiverse, and the former disciple of Alpha!Sans, and a vessel of the Unnameable, now free from its influence.

Backstory:

Ink had always worked with Alpha!Sans since the beginning and aided him wherever he was needed and even still annoyed Error from time to time, but during the events of the demise of the Unnameable, the TransVoid entity used its own powers and body to make a biome, and manipulated Ink into taking its soul, and therefore, the trunk of the tree opened, giving Ink its soul. After his deal with an Unnameable that Error and Error404 had killed, he soon would be given God like powers and even would gain emotions forever. However, it came at a price, he would always be haunted by the voice of the creature, and he would be as far away from the creators as possible no longer able to talk or hear they're wishes and now possibly is no longer a being of free will but is perhaps now under the control of a being he couldn't ever hope to comprehend. His body would forever be used as a vessel and the influence of the Unnameable, in order to carry out plans of its own.

Ever since that day, where he had taken the Unnameable's deal, Ink turned from being a protector of the AUs, into one of the most dangerous threats in the entirety of the Alphaverse. Having been given powers beyond the grasp of most monsters, Ink has become extremely dangerous, and through the Unnameable, he became corrupted and his personality is nearly unrecognizable to the personality of what he had once been recognized for during his very long time of protecting the Multiverse from threats such as Error, his rival, and Error404, the boss of Error. And now, thanks to the Unnameable Soul, he can can now finally feel hatred, and this hatred goes to Error, who he had to fight against so may times, who keeps on destroying the AUs that he had tried to hard in trying to protect. And in a sense of irony, Error is now protecting the AUs from Ink, who is doing way more destructive damage than even the Destroyer of AUs, as he consumes and grows more stronger, so much that even Error had began to have difficulty with him, only for Error to grow stronger with his new Conduit Soul of Destruction. And after 5 more years, Error connected to the MainFrame and became stronger than his mentor, Error404. But at that year, Ink became stronger than Error404 as well, due to consuming a lot of powerful AUs, and than, began to turn his attention to try and consume Error and Error404. However, both were ready, as Error and Error404, now having what they need, combats Ink, and during the fight, Error404 used his Mind Manipulation to mess with the Unnameable's control, and Error used his right arm to force the Unnameable to exit Ink, damage and severe the mental influence of the Unnameable when Error used the Destruction Orb, sucking the mental form of the Unnameable, and destroying it, with Ink finally free from his influence. And now, Ink is forced in a new world, where he is the one that is hated, just like how his old rival, Error, was hated by the Multiverse, that he had sworn to protect, only to have betrayed it yet again. And now, Ink, with his newfound remorse, is determined to fix what he had destroyed long ago.

Appearance:

Remorseful!Ink possesses the same appearance of Hollow!Ink, meaning that all of his clothes are now white, including the scarf, the shoes, the shirt and jacket and pants, with Ink now gaining purple eyes that never change shape and color, now locked in a purple color and normal circular shape, as well as the black splatter of paint on his right cheek. On Ink's hands, is a Paintbrush that has a handle that is black in color, and the brushing part of the paintbrush is now white, and Ink, now possesses an expression of great remorse and depression, looking like a man that has suffered in grief for a thousand years. Now, he regained the sash with the Emotion Vials back, though they are empty, and are simply used to show that Ink is truly himself again.